Chapter 15

Maya and Riley were in the bathroom as Riley was yet again puking.
The poor girl had been having a awful week and it just doesn't get much better.
Maya exhales as Riley washes her mouth before they see Missy.

"What do you want?" Maya asked.
"Hi. I want your help with something. Riley's actually," Missy said and Riley looked at her.
"With?" Riley asked.
"Charlie. I kinda like him but I don't know how to get his attention," Missy said.
"I can help you tomorrow. Me and Maya have a sleepover tonight," Riley said as Maya looked at her best friend.
"Yeah we do," Maya said.
"Can I come and see you tomorrow then?" Missy asked.
"Yeah," Riley said as Missy went out of the bathroom.
"Weird," Rilaya said at once before heading out of the bathroom.

Maya and Riley went to sit down at Math as Maya saw Riley was very tired.
Of course they sat next to each other and Maya could notice it fast.
Riley started to doze off and Maya exhaled.

"Here we go again," she mumbered as she gave her beste a kick under the table causing her to be wide awake.

~

Somehow Maya was actually comfortable with Josh after what had happened.
She wasn't completely freaked out and neither was she very weird.
She was relaxed which was what she wanted.

"Are you going to say anything?" Josh asked and Maya smiled.
"I don't know what you want from me," Maya said.
"For us to figure this out. How are we going to do that?" Josh asked and Maya shook her head.
"I don't know but I'm not going to go forward with every single thing that I have. Josh I can't except the fact that nothing is going on between us. You coming to see me last night is a..."
"Please don't let me regret this," Josh said as Maya grabbed her handbag causing Josh to stand up.
"When you've decided what you really want you know where to find me. I'm not going through another Katy and Kermit thing," Maya said as she went out of the apartment.

Maya came inside Riley's window with a bag.
Of course she now needed to let lose and thought ice-cream was the best way to do so.
She saw that her best friend was fast asleep on her laptop as she smiled.

She looked at the screen seeing it was a book report she was busy with.
Maya lightly takes Riley's face off the laptop and placed it on her desk as she covered her body with the cover lightly feeling the baby kick.
She smiled at the sight of that as she knew it was the first time she was finally getting somewhere.

"Love you, Riles. Love you baby," Maya said as she went to sit down on the bay window where she instantly fell asleep.