Chapter 31

Maya walks over to Riley who had passed out on the bed in the guest bedroom smiling.
She covers her up and switched the light off immediately hearing the phone ring.
It was Riley's and she knew the number as well.

"Hey, Lucas," Maya said.
"Where is she?" Lucas said.
"Asleep," Maya said.
"It's barely eight. Okay then. Just tell her a I called," Lucas said.
"I will. How is your boy's night going?" Maya asked as she closed the door heading to the kitchen.
"Okay, I guess. Your boyfriend is pretty good with yelling at people and then bonding again with them but that's okay. Listen I should go. Have a nice sleepover," Lucas said as Maya pushed the phone dead.

Maya smiled at the sight of Missy going through a few photos of what looked to be her and Charlie's first date.
She smiled as she thought of her and Josh already going in their second one.

"She's asleep and Lucas was on the phone," Maya answered both the questions Missy would have asked.
"How is the boy's night going?" Missy asked as Maya sat down next to her.
"It's going okay. Josh is behaving himself so I'm lucky about that," Maya said.
"Wanna watch high school musical?" Missy asked and Maya nod.
"Sounds like a plan," Maya said.
"You put it on then I will make hot chocolate and some popcorn," Missy said as Maya nod.