Chapter 30

Maya smiles as she was sitting with the gang and doing homework.
She took a look at Riley who was surely about to fall asleep but she didn't actually want to avoid the situation.
She knew Riley had a hard day and maybe it wasn't as easy for her as she thought it was.

"Riles, are we ready for tonight?" Maya asked as her best friend looked at her.
"Our sleepover at Missy's tonight. She invited us last week," Maya said and Riley nod.
"And we have a guys night with your boyfriend and Charlie. Fun. At least the boy is no longer drooling over my girlfriend," Lucas said and Maya smiled as she saw how Riley's head fell slightly down.
"No," Maya said immediately lifting her head back up.
"Wowsers. Guys keep me awake," Riley said and Maya smiled looking over at her mother.

"Mom, bring us six smoothies please," Maya said smiling.
"Okay, Baby Girl," Katy said as Lucas looked at her.

"She always calls me that. Since zi was little," Maya said.
"I can't help but think how I am going to call my daughter baby girl or call our son little cowboy. I am so excited about this whole thing," Lucas said.

~

Late the evening.

Maya smiles at how Riley was absolutely crazy about Missy's baby brother who just turned one.
She herself smiled thinking about what Riley had in store.

"Brandon won't be here forever. Just for awhile. My mom had to head out," Missy said as he started to cry.
"Oh crap. It's okay, Brandon," Missy said picking him up.
"Need help?" Maya asked as Missy nod.
"Okay," Maya said taking the thirteen month baby from her.

"Hi," Maya said smiling at the toddler.
"Hi. That's a good boy," Maya said stroking his back causing him to calm down.
"That's good. Why don't we put you down for night night?" Maya asked.
"His room is across mine," Missy said as Maya went into the next room.

"I'm thinking if making her god-mother. She is so good with kids and even now it will just be a asset to make her it," Riley said.
"Think she's perfect for it," Missy said.