Chapter 94

The gang sat ready to watch Max, as Maya had told them it was an excellent movie.
All of the kids were mostly asleep while Riley was just busy giving Mckenzie het bottle.
Maya smiled as she looked at Riley where she was almost fast asleep.

"She isn't going to make it through the movie. It's barely started," Maya said and Lucas shook his head.
"Yeah," Lucas said as Riley dropped the bottle causing Mckenzie to slightly fuss.

Maya walks diver to Riley picking up the bottle immediately giving Mckenzie the rest of it as she was watching the movie.

"Am a tiger," Riley mumbled and Maya smiled.
"Strange she doesn't look like a tiger to me," Maya said.
"Well this tiger needs to go to bed," Josh said as Riley fell asleep on Lucas's hand.
"Gosh, can someone help me? She is on my hand," Lucas said and Josh stood up slightly lifting Riley up so Lucas could get his hand away.

Lucas shook his head as he slightly put his arms under Riley carrying her to bed while Maya just finished giving Mckenzie her bottle while she took her to her bassinet next to Rucas's bed.

"Thanks, Maya," Lucas said as Maya went in front sitting down next to Josh.

"What does your deaf brother want?" Josh asked and Maya shrugged her shoulders.
"Don't know. All I do know is that he is irrating. Tells him I'm celebrating one of my friend's birthdays and he just wants me back in New York. Remind me why I listen to him?" Maya asked and Josh shook his head placing his hand on Maya's stomach.
"Because you are a good person. And you are going to be a great mother," Josh said as Maya gave him a soft kiss.