10 Ways To Annoy Christmas Carollers

Ho Ho Hi! So I figured that since Christmas is obviously coming up and I want to be festive, I'm not going to be udpating during that Christmas week. Hope you guys understand. To make up for that, in the weeks leading to Christmas, these next few updates will be mostly Christmas related. Have fun and enjoy! 

1. Open the door and then immediately close it once you seem them.

2. Raise your hands up and start to conduct them. After you finish, give them critisim on what they can do better.

3. Look through the window and give them a glare. Don't even open the door.

4. Have a sign on your front door saying, "Sorry, we are allergic to singing, farwell".

5. Start having a hissy fit and cry when they start singing. 

6. Open the door and when they start singing, whisper, "You have made a very big mistake my deers". After this, close the door.

7. As soon as they start singing, start complaining over the top of them, or sing twice as loud, just to put them off.

8. Have a sign on your door saying, "Sorry bell isn't working, and please don't bother to knock".

9. If you have a double story house, throw things on them. (Like toliet paper.. nothing that could get you into serious trouble, be gentle, it's Christmas).

10. Ask them the about the 'true' meaning of Christmas and if they can't answer you, give them a lecture about why they shouldn't be singing songs about Christmas.