10 Ways To Annoy People On The First Day

Hey everyone! So, I know in America, Canada, UK and most countries, you guys have already started school. Well, after a two month break, sadly, I have to go back on Friday the 30th and I don't wanna go. Nonetheless, here is how to annoy people on the first day of school! 

1. Put on a different accent and pretend like you don't know anyone.

2. Go talk to everyone and brag about how amazing your break was.

3. As soon as you see your friends, run up to them and say, "Friends Assemble". (Hehe a little Avengers thing for you fans).

4. Act like you haven't seen your best friend in years, when in reality, you probably saw them yesterday.

5. Walk into class and pretend to start dying because you're back in hell. 

6. Wrap a band-aid around your hand and make an excuse about how it happened and tell everyone about it, over and over again.

7. Pretend like you've forgotten everyone and ask everyone for their name.

8. Say you can't do any homework ever again because you broke your brain.

9. 'Accidently' forget your belongings at home because you 'forgot' you had school that day.

10. Act like the opposite of yourself until someone notices. (Do this continously).