10 Ways To Annoy The Family On Christmas Day

Hello everybody! WOW! Can you believe it? It's so close to Christmas. Seven days to go for me! Anyway, this is the last of the Christmas updates and I won't be posting next week because it's the Christmas week and I'll be quite busy. Enjoy your Christmas time and have fun reading this chapter.

1. Wake up really early and bang on your family members doors every few minutes, then go back to sleep.

2. If you are the eldest, insist that you HAVE to be the first one to open your presents.

3. If your siblings complain about anything during the day, give them a lecture on what Christmas is 'really' about.

4. Put on Christmas specials but talk all the way through it.

5. 'Accidently' keep spilling hot chocolate on the ground, couch, or other family members. (Depends how far you'll go).

6. Everytime someone opens their present, sing a different Christmas song. (Did I say sing? Oh sorry, I meant scream, if possible).

7. All throughout the day, take selfies on your phone with your family. (Make sure you do this on repeat, it gets so annoying!).

8. Be really festive and have a hissy fit when someone doesn't join in. 

9. Put a false present underneath the tree, (like a wrapped box with nothing inside). When someone opens it, say, "It's the thought that counts".

10. Pretend like for the whole day, you live at the North Pole. (Make jokes about how cold it is.. etc).