31

The appointment had to be rescheduled since it would only be two weeks. I had to wait until it was a bit more further along. I didn't want to take a at home test since they're not accurate sometimes, and I want everything to be accurate.

I was still home alone. Josh and I haven't talked in two days. I kept finding my self going through memories on snap.

As I laid in our shared bed staring at the ceiling, I heard keys jingling in the front door. I sprung up as I realized who was home. As the door opened, I briskly walked to the front door to see Josh putting his keys on the hook by the door. I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath.

"There's a chance I'm pregnant. I didn't want to tell you and if it turn out to be not being true." I blurted. He flipped around and gazed into my eyes. A toothy smile appeared on his face. The tall boy runs over and picks me up for a hug, swinging us around. "Oh my god, I'm so happy." He exclaimed before setting me back on my feet.

"I'm sorry." I told him as he calmed down a bit. The smile never left his lips. "Don't be, I just wish you would have told me. Even if it wasn't true, I would still be there." Josh smiles before leaning in and pressing a harsh kiss against my lips. There was still some anger expressed in the kiss, but it eventually turned into pure love.

As we pulled away, Josh gently presses his hand flat against my stomach. "This the happiest I've been." He smiles as he looks down at his large hand.

"It's not confirmed, Josh. But I hope we are." I smiled before placing my hand on top of his.

•••

Whenever Josh and I were relaxed, his hand was always on my stomach at all times. He was very protective over me, even when there wasn't a chance I was pregnant.

It was finally time to find out if I was pregnant or not. Josh took me to the doctor instead of Laura and my mom. We planned on going over to his moms afterwards, where my mom would meet us.

"You nervous?" I asked him as he drove. "Yeah, actually. I've never been to a gynecologist." Josh laughs.

"I mean, obviously." I loudly laughed as I watched him put his free hand on my thigh. Josh laughs as the song on the radio changes.

"If we are, girl or boy?" I questioned. "I'm happy with either, honestly." Josh smiles. Nodding, I looked out the window as we drove past.

•••

It was confirmed, I'm pregnant. Josh and I were over the moon about it.

They gave us a small sonogram of the baby for us to keep, and information about the pregnancy.

"Let's get you some water." Josh states as he pulls up to his moms house. "I see you were paying attention." I beamed as we stepped out of the car. "Of course I was, it's my first kid and my girl." He smiles as he hold his hand out for me. Blushing, I held onto his bicep as we walked inside the house. The door swung open before we could open it. "Details!" Laura exclaims before pulling us inside.

"Just a few minutes, she needs water." Josh chuckles before taking us to the kitchen. I sit down at the island while he grabs a cup before filling it with water for me, he hands it to me right afterwards. I took a couple sips before turning to my mom and Laura. "Nah! You need to drink more!" Josh laughs as he pushes it towards me. "Relax! I will!" I laughed before digging in my bag. I handed the two of them the sonogram.

"Oh my god!" They all exclaimed as Josh returned to my side. I wrapped my arm around his torso as he placed his arm around my shoulder. "I'm a month along." I smiled as they looked at the sonogram.

•••

Josh never left my stomach alone after I told him. It's been two months, which means I'm now three months pregnant, and no one at school is suspicious about it.

I was currently standing in the bathroom, trying to fix my hair. Smiling, I turned to the side and placed my hand on the baby bump. I was now showing just a little bit.

"Josh!" I called out. "Coming!" I heard him call back. Not long after, a head full of curls appeared in the doorway. "Look." I beamed as I placed my hand on the bottom of my stomach.

"Oh my god, it's so adorable." Josh gasps as he stands behind me and gently places his large hands on my small stomach.

He lifts my shirt above my stomach and places his warm hands on my baby bump. "It's so adorable." Josh gently rubs my stomach. His curls brushed against my cheek as he looked down.

"Hey, can you get me some pickles?" I asked as I peeked around the corner and saw Josh in the kitchen after he left the bathroom. "Yeah, just please don't eat them around me." Josh chuckles as he grabs the pickles from the fridge.

"And some Oreos?" I asked with a soft smile on my face. "Yeah." He replies before grabbing them too.