Chapter : 3

"Hey...we need to talk urgently" I heard Chan say over the phone, feeling anxious I nod my head but remembering he cant see me.

"S-sure be right there boss!" Quckly getting up I leave a note in Yuna's office and head out making my way to the District hoping everything is okay.

Chan never calls me so suddenly, why now?
Did they do anything stupid ?
Did they find out I work with Yuna?!
They will kill me for sure if they find out.

Suddenly feeling hot I loosen my tie knowing the others will be suspicious if they see me like this knowing how neat freak I can be.

Let's just hope everything is okay...

•••

Arriving at the District and getting out of the car not even bothering to close the door. I rush in to see all the members sitting in the living room except Chan.

"Hyung?" I.N says looking at me confused and worried. Sighing I look at all of them "Hey guys...I'm going to Chan's office I'll be back soon" I wave them off and walk towards Chan's office.

Knocking first to let him know I'm there, then entering to see a troubled Mafia leader looking up at me with worried eyes.

"Sit down Woojin...I need to talk to you" he gestured to the chair opposite his desk, waiting for me to get comfortable.

"Woojin...you've been away for three nights and two days, what's going on ,also you've been going out more frequently. Are you okay? Are you troubled?" He asked making me sigh with relief knowing I'm not in trouble, but also smiling at how caring our leader is.

"Chan, Chan I'm okay don't worry I'm okay I've just been- uh..." Shit now I have to think of an explanation about why I'm leaving so much, ugh I don't want to lie!!!

"I've just been helping a friend out that's all, she's been looking for someone and you know I barely use my hacking skills so I help her out...hehe" I laugh nervously, I wasn't lying, just leaving some parts out.

Mentally patting my shoulder proudly I smile at the relieved Mafia leader "I'm glad. I thought you had a problem or something" he said leaning backwards against his chair more comfortable now.

"Anyways I'm going to check on the boys and make something to eat for us, its been a while since I cooked" I smiled gently at him,getting up only to see him get up also.

"Let me come with you, I haven't been out of my office because I've been dealing with the Casino in Busan and the Delivery in Jinhae..." seeing him leave his desk and walking out the office with me.

"Why don't you rest Chan, you've been really busy lately" I say patting his shoulder.

As we enter the living room I only see I.N and Felix bickering about something, both of them having their computers on their laps.

"Hey guys what's going on here?" Chan ask, going behind them to check what their doing.

"Felix hyung and I always play this game on betting who is the best killer and there's this famous killer going around called XXX, and nobody knows how that person looks like and if they did they are immediately killed and I bet on that person first but Felix hyung is being a dick and saying he claims XXX first!" He pouts , crossing his arms and leaning backwards like a child getting candy taken away from him.

"Yah language!" I scold pointing my index finger at him with a glare, only for him to roll his eyes.

"Hyung~ I'm nineteen... NINETEEN!" he whines making me shake my head "Still your the youngest in this house, have respect for your elders" I said seeing Felix stick his tongue out at I.N making me look at him "Yah! Lix also play fair!" I shout making him also pout.

Shaking my head slightly "Chan can you beli- Chan?" I look up ,seeing him still looking at the computer screen with a serious face.

"This XXX person seems interesting...Felix, I.N can you hack into the killer's files to get information" he said, making my face turn pale and my blood turn cold.

"Haha Chan it's just some silly killer I'm sure it's nothing serious" I laugh nervously quickly blocking Felix and I.N from doing anything, only to receive confused and suspicious looks from all three of them.

"Why are you getting so worked up about this?" Felix asked me, tilting his head a bit. Fuck! I'm trapped...Yuna you owe me big time!!!!

"Uh- no carry on with what you're doing I'll go make some dinner for us" I walk towards my room only to be stopped "Woojin...kitchen is that way" Chan said pointing in the direction of the kitchen and looking at me weirdly.

"Just getting something from my room that's all" I smiled awkwardly at him ,quickly running into my room and taking out my computer.

"Yuna...you better be done with your torturing and at work now..." I mutter under my breath.

Can you believe it both members from the same mafia fighting with me through hacking without the anyone knowing.  Classic! Mentally face palming I fight against Felix and I.N , Damn these boys are good!

•••

Sighing out of relief when I hear I.N and Felix both groaning and whining as they shout "Chan Hyung we can't get it!!!" Doing a small victory dance as I finish putting a security wall on Yuna's files and of course mine.

"Woojin you've been in your room for a long time...aren't you making din- what are you doing?" Chan asked entering my room and trying to see what I was doing.

Quickly shutting my computer I shout "Nothing!"