Chapter: 39

Clutching onto my phone tightly as I watch the video. Not realizing the tears that's falling down my pale cheeks like a river.

"Yuna~" Lee Han said, looking at the camera with a smirk.

Eomma and Appa being beaten behind him, and he fucking acts like it's nothing.

"Don't you like my present?!" He asks gesturing to Eomma and Appa.

"Haha....I know you would!" He smirked.

Suddenly he grabbed Eomma by her hair, hearing her screams and groans as he drags her to the camera.

Her clothes were stained with blood and dirt. Her hair was matted and loose, her body had cuts and bruises all over.

Placing my hand over my mouth as I muffle the sobs that wish to spill out.

"E-Eom-ma..." I whisper shakingly.

"I heard that you know my location...if you're not here by 12:30....then say goodbye to your Eomma and Appa~" he said shaking my Eomma a bit earning a cry in response.

"Bye now...see you later~" he waved to the camera with a smirk.

With clenched fists and puffy eyes, I leave my room. Running to the only place I could get help.

Chan's Office...

Pushing the doors open without knocking. I see the members all huddled up around the board, filled with pictures and locations.

Seeing all of them turn their heads to my direction with alert eyes.

"Yuna?  What's wrong?" Felix asks walking up to me.

"e-Eomma...a-a-Appa" I sob out, showing them the video that was sent to me.

Earning gasps and shocked expressions from them.

Looking up at the time to see it's 12:00 then looking at Chan with pleading eyes.

"P-please...Chan Oppa..." I sniffle, seeing the stubborn leader not looking at me in the eye.

Hearing his protests about Lee Han, seeing him pace up and down as he refuses my request.

"Yuna, he is a dangerous man" he said, his nose flaring up in anger.

"P-please...t-their the o-only family I-I have..." I said looking at him with teary eyes.

Seeing no response from him and looking at the time to see 12:10. I only have one option left.

Dropping down to my knees, my hands clasped together as I lower my head.

"P-pp-please Bang Chan I am begging you" I said trying to hold back a sob.

Lifting my head up and staring at Chan, who's looking back at me with wide eyes and parted lips. He's never seen me beg like this before...

"Yuna! You're taking this too far, you and I both know that this is suicide!" He shouted.

"I-I know...I planned for this though...just please don't refuse" I pleaded.

Lowering my head. Hearing no response from anyone, I look at the clock on the wall to see 12:16.

"If you're not going to say anything then at least tell me! Because I'm going to get my family back" I shouted, standing up.

"Why even bother with them, they don't even treat you right" Felix surprisingly says.

Staring at Felix with a disgusted look I say "even if they make you feel like trash, their my family and I never leave them behind..."

Leaving the room as I ignore the calls from the members.

Entering the weapon room, to see guns and knives hung up on walls and placed on shelves.

Taking the necessary things I need. Millions of thoughts going through my brain.

What are they going to do to Eomma and Appa?
Fuck why them?!

Leaving the District as I take the fastest car. Driving to Lee Han with bloodshot eyes. Clutching onto the wheel until my knuckles turn white.

"I'm coming Eomma and Appa" I whisper, speeding off to the location.

________

Parking the car a few streets away as I take the necessary things with me.

Approaching the back of the building as I surround it, planting different kinds of bombs connected to the necklace I have, three taps on the switch and this building goes up in flames.

Checking the time on my watch to see its past 13:53.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

Pulling the pin from the hand grenade as I throw it into one of the broken windows.

Ducking down as I hear it explode, people shouting and screaming in different languages but meaning one thing

I'm here...

_________

"She's here?" I asked with a smirk, seeing one of my servants nod I turn to the mother and father duo who's a panting mess.

"Mr and Mrs Kim, your daughter is here to see you~" I sing songed chuckling when I see their eyes widen upon my words.

"PphNOmmmh!!" their shouts muffled into the duck tape around their mouths, only making smile teasingling towards them.