Chapter : 31

Both Felix and I and walked to the practice room, teasing and goofing around with each other.

"Why do they call you XXX though?" He asks turning his head looking at me.

"Because when I stitch someone's eyes closed, there's three X's on their eyelids" I answered with a sigh, opening the door to the practice room.

"But why are you so obsessed with eyes?" He asks once again causing me to chuckle at his curiosity.

"Because when my sister was killed, they took her eyes and stitched her eyelids shut...so I kill people just like how my sister was killed" I said tying my hair into a pony tail.

Standing in the middle of the mat both of us getting into a stance ready to fight.

"Ready?" He ask.

With a firm nod we start. I run towards him, swinging a punch to his face only for him to dodge it. Grabbing my arm and twisting it behind my back.

With a groan I try to wiggle out of his tight grip.

"Lost...already?" He whispered into my ear with a chuckle raising his eyebrow.

With a growl I kick his shin, feeling his grip loosen around me. I turn around tripping him in the process. Pinning him down on the mat, putting all my weight on him.

"Not quite..." I smirk looking at his annoyed expression, trying to wiggle his wrists out of my hands.

Suddenly he stopped, looking at me straight in the eyes. His chest moving up and down as he bites his bottom lip. Feeling him go limp under me I loosen my grip around his wrists.

Bad move...

He suddenly hits our foreheads together, with a loud groan I let go of him completely. Only for him to flip us over, his hands gripping my wrists harshly.

That's definitely going to bruise...

"Fuck, you jerk! " I curse under him, trying to move my body out of his grip. Still feeling the pain in my forehead.

"No cursing" he scolds tightening his grip around me causing me to wince. With a huff I look at him angrily.

"Cute" he mocks.

"I will bite you!" I hiss squinting my eyes at him.

"Ooh~ kinky" he teases.

Seeing how he lowered his head it was my time to knock our foreheads together. Both of us groaning as Felix rolls on the other side.  Both of us placing our hands on our forehead.

"Fuck!" He cursed.

"No cursing" I mocked earning a growl from him.

Both of us standing across each other now, waiting for the next move.

Seeing him run towards me, ready to throw a punch to my stomach. Dodging it I fake a move to punch the left side of his face, seeing him try to avoid it only to get punched in the jaw on the right side.

He stumbles backwards clutching his jaw, looking at me with wide eyes as I smirk.

"I'm good huh" I praise myself flipping my hair.

"Your really annoying when you fight" he said rolling his eyes as gets ready to fight again.

_______

With two hours of teasing, cursing and fighting I got a bleeding nose, busted lip,twisted ankle, bleeding knuckles and a whole lost of bruises.

Felix ONLY got a broken finger, busted lip and a black eye.

Both of us lying down on the mat gasping for air.

"Damn..." I mumbled sitting up and leaning against the wall, groaning in the process.

"Do you know how to fix a broken finger?" He asks looking down at his limp hand not daring to move it.

"Yeah...sorry" I apologized wiping the blood from my nose.

"You look like shit" he chuckles pointing at me with his good hand.

"You look like a Panda hybrid" I retort back pointing at his black eye.
"But I loved this...you fight like whimp" I tease, laughing at the glare he sent me.

"Yah! I'm not the one with a whole lot of bruises" he defends.

"And I'm not the one with a broken finger...looks like I did break a bone" I cheer.

Holding onto the chair beside me, I slowly stand up limping towards Felix as the pain in my ankle shoots up my thigh causing me to wince.

"You okay?" He asks looking at my legs.

"Yeah...just a twisted ankle. I'll be fine...here" I offered him my hand. Pulling him up.

"Now help me walk to the infirmary before KM scolds us" I said placing my arm around his neck leaning against him.

"Wow...so much for helping me" he says rolling his eyes as he helps me walk.

"Thanks Oppa...I really needed this" I say looking at Felix with a soft smile and pink cheeks.

"No problem Yuna...maybe we can do this again?" He asks opening the door to the infirmary.

"You want me to break all your bones?!" I ask sitting on the hospital bed.

They probably stole this thing...

"I mean it was fun sparing with you" he says with a shrug.

Shaking my head, I grab the bandages and ointment. Signaling for him to show me his hands.

"Sorry for breaking your finger" I said hearing him wince when I straighten his finger to put the stick next to it, wrapping it around his finger with a bandage.

"Its okay...it was in the moment. Besides you had it worse than me" he said looking at my bleeding knuckles with concerned eyes.

"Looks like I won't be going to work this weekend" I laugh grabbing the cotton wool, damping it with ointment and treating Felix's busted lip.

His lips...oh my gosh

I think with heated cheeks.

"So...who won?" He asks.

"Of course I did. I broke a bone...that's the rule if you break your opponent's bone then you win" I answered with grin hearing him sigh.

That's how the rest of the day went, with both of us treating each others wounds...apologising and fighting over who won in the process.

_______

Sitting down on the couch eating popcorn with Felix, both of us wrapped up in a blanket.

"Tired?" He asks turning to me.

"N-o" I say in between yawns, trying to keep my eyes opened. Hearing him chuckle whilst looking at me.

"Sleep..." he says placing my head on his shoulder.

Sleepily wrapping my arms around him as I bury my face into his neck already dosing off to sleep.

Not noticing Felix kiss my cheek.