Chapter : 24

At School

"Good Morning Yuna, how was your birthday?" Jimin asked sitting next to me smiling gently. Lifting up my head from the book I was reading, mirroring his expression I respond.

"It was great, thank you guys for wishing me" taking his small hands into mine and measuring our pinkies together making me laugh but also earning a flick on the forehead from him causing to me pout.

"So cute!" I laugh along with Namjoon who's sitting opposite us also reading a book. "Its not cute!!" Jimin scolded, bringing my hands up in surrender whilst chuckling at him.

"No problem Yuna it's your birthday, your supposed to feel special" Jungkook said ruffling my hair whilst eating a carrot as I tilt my head in confusion. "Want one?" He asked taking another from his bag and handing it to me.

Taking it from him as I watch him take another one, nibbling on it grabbing the small bag from him. Looking at the contents in the bag only to take out a clear plastic bag filled with more carrots.

"Why do you have carrots in your bag?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, staring at him. Seeing him look forward with a shrug  Jimin, Namjoon and I eye each other awkwardly soon all four of us randomly laughing. (The amount of 'bags' I used...)

"That was so weird!" Namjoon said whilst the rest of us are laughing. "Could you keep it down, this is a library" one of the students interrupted our funny moment making us all shut our mouths.

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask, why did you choose to stay here...in the library during break?" Jungkook asked turning to me, nibbling on his carrots once again. "Its nice and calm here...and I also don't want to be around Taehyung and Jennie..." I mumbled earning a pat on the shoulder from Jimin.

"Tell me about it..." Namjoon said rolling his eyes , looking at me with a disgusted face. "They barely know each other but their already flirting" he continued as he carried on with his book.

"I want orange juice..." I heard Jungkook said with a loud sigh, all students turning towards our table "SSHHH!!" They all said in unison. "When will you ever learn" I mumbled facepalming

All of us now walking to the field because of a certain someone that got us kicked out.

Time Skip  (At The District)

Sitting in my room, paying attention to the recordings of the people I killed. The sounds of horrible screams and maniac laughs escaped the mouths of the psychopath killer and a horrified victim.

Grinning as I take down notes from the information from the video, finding a lot more than I thought I'll get about Lee Han.

"Yuna, you need to eat. You cant stay in your room the whole day listening to the recordings of blood being splattered around" turning my head to see Woojin sitting on my bed. Arms folded and looking at me with a stern expression.

"Oppa, I said I'll be there in a minute...I'm almost done" I mumble, rolling my eyes as I turn back to my desk.

"That's what you said...three hours ago" he said feeling him place a hand on my shoulder. "We'll get him, you'll get your revenge, but if you continue like this you won't be strong to face him" he continued.

My hands now laying limp on the table, staring at my computer with wide eyes as I take in the words he said to me.

"I suddenly feel so scared Oppa...like something bad is going to happen" looking up to see Woojin with a look of concern. "I cant shake this feeling off and I'm scared that I won't be able prevent anything bad that might happen" hugging his torso as I bury my face into his stomach sighing heavily.

"Your just stressed, nothing bad is going to happen...trust me." Feeling him run his fingers through my hair. "I'm here to protect you, to keep you safe and healthy " he assured placing an arm around my shoulder blades, giving it a tight squeeze to calm me down.

Nodding my as I look up at him I give him a slight smile, standing up whilst I close my laptop. "Okay...I guess I'll stop for a while" I mumbled earning a toothy grin from Woojin. Both of us leaving my room to talk to others.

I hope everything will be okay...