Chapter : 12

"I-I dont have problems...okay I dont have time for this" I look away with clenched fists, ignoring the pity looks from them.

"It's the weekend, what are you going to do?" I heard I.N ask making me look at him "I have to study-" I say, but was cut of by Seungmin.

"Why do you have to study, just relax" seeing him shrug his shoulders and lean back. "BECAUSE IF I DON'T IM A DISGRACE TO MY FATHER AND I GET A PUNISHMENT!" I shout angrily, once realizing what I said I widen my eyes and take a step back.

Silence was the only thing that surrounded us. My eyes softening once I see the hurt look from Seungmin "S...sorry, I don't usually lash out at people" I say smiling gently at him.

"Its okay I understand, it wasn't in my place to ask you all these personal questions " he said mirroring my expression. With a sigh I stand up "once-once I'm comfortable about talking about my family...I'll be sure to tell you" I say "anyways after having those chips I'm suddenly hungry"

"I know how you feel, to the kitchen!" Felix shouted standing up and pointing to the kitchen "aren't you always hungry " I say earning an angry pout from Felix and laughter from the members.

"I want...Kimchi it's been long since I had that" I smile whilst walking beside Felix towards the kitchen.

" what do you mean 'been long' didn't you eat today...or yesterday, the chefs have been serving that from yesterday " Felix said making me look at him shocked "oh? If I had known sooner I would've had" I smiled entering the kitchen , grabbing some sweets and chips whilst Felix asks the Chefs :

"Kimchi for two" holding up two fingers towards the chefs then walking over to me, helping me with the snacks.

"Let's go play video games whilst we wait" he said making me nod "sure...what games do you have?" I ask looking at him as I already munch on the chips.

"Mario Kart and Fortnite " he said with a smirk making me raise an eyebrow at him "why the sudden smirk?" I ask once again.

"Cause I'm gonna beat your ass" he said looking straight ahead making me snort "in your dreams" I said feeling confident

"Is that a challenge?"

Time Skip:

"Naur, naur, naur!" I heard Felix shout beside me , making me giggle "oh cheer up, you beat me in Fortnite " I said noticing the pout he's giving me.

"How are you better than me , IN THIS?!" he shouts once again, lying backwards on his bed making me laugh "I used to play with Woojin Oppa and I learnt my skills from him" I say grabbing the marshmallows from the bedside table, opening it and offering Felix some.

"That's why your so good in this, Woojin Hyung always beats me" he said eating two marshmallows at the same time making his cheeks puff out.

"Mmh, I see..." I lye down next to him staring at the white ceiling "maybe your just bad at the game" I say with a smug look, earning an elbow in the gut fron Felix making me laugh with a groan (if you get the picture).

"Oppa..." I call out after a moment of silence. "Mmh?" He responds still staring at the ceiling "when did you join the mafia?" I ask , turning my head to face him. "Mmmh...I think I was seventeen?" He said, more like a question.

Widening my eyes I say "so young..." seeing him turn his head and looking at me with an 'are you serious' look "seriously, you are just seventeen and this is what your third year of being a badass" he said making me laugh.

"Yeah...true" nodding my head I look back up. "Why did you join the mafia though?" I ask once again, placing my hands behind my head.

"My father is also apart of a Mafia group...so he said that I was old enough to be apart of one" he said with a sigh, smiling as he looked up.

"All of District 9's parents are apart of the mafia...and our parents are good friends. We're all basically childhood friends more like brothers If I say so myself, when we were much older we finally decided to become a Mafia group...like our parents" he said closing his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

For some reason I felt lonely and sad. Here they were together since they were born, but I had no one besides my sister now that she's dead I have no one to share my feelings with. I met all my friends in High school. That too I can't share this life with them...

Feeling my eyes lids getting heavier by the second, I turn my head to the side bringing my hands to my chest as I slowly doze off to sleep.