Chapter: 46

TRIGGER WARNING
Its gruesome!
Also a long ass chapter

"Let go of me! You don't know who the fuck you're dealing with!!"

Hearing the cries of a familiar voice outside the room as I lazily sit on the desk, tools layed down ready to put to use.

"Yuna...you don't have to do this" I heard Woojin mumble, eyeing me worriedly as I stare at the door with no emotion.

But I'm so fucking pissed. He wiped out my whole family right before my eyes. I'm all alone, Woojin was devastated to hear about my parents. Chan told the Got7 guys to take my parents and prepare a funeral.

At the moment District 9 and I are the only ones in the building, Hyunjin and Minho dealing with the fucker outside the room.

I've decide to kill him myself... just waiting for him.

"You can walk out KM, or you can just sit down and enjoy the show" I calmly said.

Hearing no response from the elder causing me to smirk.

Finally after what felt like forever the door bursts open, showing the duo holding a bruised and bleeding Lee Han.

"Took you long enough" I complained.

"We had to have our fun also, it's only fair" Minho said.

With a sigh I turn to the rest.

"You guys can leave if you want...its going to be pretty gruesome" I warned.

"No XXX, we'll stay..." Chan said

"He's given you pain...I'm sure it will be satisfying to see him suffer" Changbin said.

"Okay then, Yongbok" I called Felix whilst staring at the knocked out Lee Han.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can you please tie him up to that fence" I asked politely pointing towards the electric fence.

"Uh...sure. I.N come help" he answered, calling out for Jeongin.

Once the duo tied up the unconscious man and sat down with the others.

I grabbed the remote control as I walk towards the fence.

"Wake up!" I shouted, hearing him groan and move around in the restraints.

But frowning when he doesn't wake up.

"I said WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I shouted, pressing the red button on the remote.

Watching his body jerk forward, his eyes opening wide.

"Ah! Finally your up. Had a nice nap?" I ask, pressing the button again stopping the electrocutions.

Leaning against the office desk (that was not far from the fence)

"P-please Yuna...l-let me go" he whispered, his head hanging low staring at the floor.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked cocking my head to the side, looking at him with innocent eyes.

"I-I didn't m-mean- aagh! t-to d-do this to y-you" he groaned.

Hearing him say that made me clench my jaw, grabbing a knife from the desk and stabbing him in the arm.

Hearing him scream in agony as I twist the knife and leave it there.

Now standing in front of him, watching a layer of sweat form on his forehead. His chest moving up and down gasping for air.

"I suggest you rather stay silent than lie to me" I said, turning around and grabbing a bat.