Chapter: 48

"Yuna~"

"Yuna where are you~?"

I heard a familiar voice call my name. Opening my eyes as I look around with a confused expression.

I'm...home?

I thought, as I sit in my bed looking around my dull room.

"Yuna~" I heard that voice again.

Standing up from my bed, exiting my room with a slight frown.

"Ah! There you are. You were sleeping for so long"

"E-eomma?" I ask, looking at my mother's figure bossing around the servants in the house.

"Yes, what's wrong sweetie? Did something happen? You seem...shocked" she said, walking up to me, caressing my cheek with her warm soft hands.

Leaning in to her touch with a soft smile.

"Nothing...just glad you're here" I mumbled tiredly.

"What do you mean? I'm always here" she chuckled, kissing my forehead.

What's going on?
Didn't you die?
Didn't you hate me?

"Anyways...the reason why I called you is to wake up your sister and call your father. We have to get ready today" she said, smiling brightly at the decorations in the hall.

"M-my sister?" I asked, my eyes wide with shock.

"Yes~ it's her big day today..." she said mumbling, placing her hand under her chin...as if she's thinking.

"Eomma...Eonnie, s-she's-"

"Eomma! Please tell Eunwoo to stop bothering me"

I heard a familiar voice.

Turning my head to see Chaeyoung with a pout.

"E-eonnie?" I stutter with wide eyes, stumbling backwards in shock.

"Oh! Finally you're up Yuna, please tell Eunwoo to stop irritating me" she said with a pout, pointing at a smirking Eunwoo whose leaning against the wall.

"Eonnie...is that you?" I ask, slowly walking towards her. Touching her pale cheek with shaky hands, only to gasp when my hand comes into contact with her warm cheek.

"Uh...Yuna, are you okay?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Honey, have you seen my tie...the one-"

"A-appa!" I shout, running towards him. Wrapping my small arms around him.

"Woah! Yuna, what's with the sudden hug?" He asks stumbling a bit, slowly wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm just glad you're okay" I mumble into his chest.

"We're all okay, don't worry" Eomma said, patting my hair.

"Yeah sis, we're fine" Eonnie said, hugging both me and my Appa.

"I love you guys..."

"We love you too Yuna"

I know this is not real...but at least let me enjoy this moment.

_______

"Hyung, I think Yuna is crying" Felix said, looking at his pale girlfriend cry in her sleep.

"Its okay Felix, Woojin hyung said she'll wake up soon" Chan said, leaning against the chair he's hitting on.

Suddenly the doors burst open, the duo looking up to see a worried Woojin.

"Is she okay?" He asked Felix whose practically lying on the hospital bed.

"She was crying a few minutes ago...she seems fine now" he answered, wiping the the few tears on Yuna's cheeks.

"It must be the pain she's in, broken ribs and a stab wound is not something I would like to experience" Chan intervened, his eyes softening as he looks at the duo lying on the bed.

"I agree, it's really bad..." Woojin said with a frown, looking at the reports.

He continued with a sigh, sitting next to Chan leaning his head on his shoulder.
#WooChan UwU

_________

"Happy Birthday Eonnie!" I said with a huge smile, hugging my sister.

"Thanks Yuna, means a lot to me" she said kissing my forehead.

"Come on girls, let's take a picture" Eomma said, ushering my sister and I towards the camera.

Standing next to my father and sister as my mother stands next to my sister.

"1,2,3"

But instead of taking a picture I was standing in front of my family's dead bodies with blood surrounding them.

"Wh- no this can't be happening" I shakingly said.

Feeling my kneels buckle causing my body to kneel before them.

"E-eonnie...please wake up!" I shouted, shaking her body, seeing no signs from her I move to my father.

"Appa...p-please wake up" I stuttered.

"E-eomma?" I turned to my mother with hopeful eyes.

N-no...they were with me just a few m-minutes ago

"Its your fault Yuna"

I heard a hushed voice whisper.

Looking around with alert eyes.

"You caused this...its your fault Yuna" that voice whispered again.

"N-no I-...I didn't mean too" I said, moving backwards with scared eyes.

"You did...look at your hands Yuna, it has their blood" the voice said again.

Looking down at my shaking hands to see blood staining my hands.

"Its your fault Yuna...you caused this" it whispered louder..

"N-no!" I shouted shaking my head, watching the blood on the floor suddenly rise.

Standing up as the blood covers my feet.

"You are responsible for this Yuna...you killed your own family"

"Pathetic!" It shouted, causing me to cover my ears.

"P-please no! I didn't mean for this" I said, feeling the red liquid rise to my hips.

"You should die!"

"You don't deserve to live"

"I-Im sorry!" I cried.

"That's all you're good at, tsk such a disappointment!!" It shouted.

Its voice booming througought the room causing whimpers to leave my mouth.

"No!" I shouted seeing the blood cover my whole body, rising up to my face.

Flailing my arms trying to swim to the top, only to feel hands pull me down.

With a gasp I see three heads emerge from the blood.

"Come Yuna...stay with us" they said in unison....

"No please!" I screamed trying to swim away, only to get pulled back.

"-na!"

"-Yuna wake up!!"