Chapter: 34

"This is the hardest thing I've ever come across" Felix groaned, grabbing his hair out of frustration.

"Have you tried all the cameras?" I asked.

"Yes, everything. It just blocks you out completely" he answered, turning the laptop to me. Showing the screen with the letters saying 'Access Denied!'.

"You weren't kidding when you said this guy isn't easy" he added when I took the laptop from him.

Remember when Felix volunteered to help with tracking down Lee Han. Well here we are , hacking into the cameras that are owned by Blood Rain (I made that up, if someone already has it. I apologize)
The name of which Lee Han conquered and took over.

With furrowed eyebrows, my eyes flickering from the keyboard to the screen. Typing different codes hoping to at least get something. But sadly...luck isn't on our side.

Suddenly almost like a light bulb lighting up above my head, I turn my head to look at an irritated Felix.

Seeing him look at me with dull eyes.

"What?" He asks rudely, fed up with everything.

"Wow, I just looked at you...don't come bitting at me" I muttered grabbing the notes scattered all around the table.

"I just know when you look at me like that, you got something on your mind" he said.

"Exactly! Now listen" I said cheerfully grabbing a pen as I start circling pictures and writing words on the paper.

Explaining to Felix -who's nodding his head to my words-, pointing at different things on the paper.

A whole fifteen minutes later I look at him with wide eyes and a broad smile.

"And that's how we can get into their system?" He asks.

"Yep" I answered popping the 'P'.

"Okay then...let's get started. I'm getting hungry" he says grabbing his laptop.

"Aren't you always hungry" I whispered rolling my eyes. Unfortunately Felix heard causing me to get a flick on the forehead.

Rubbing my forehead with a pout I grab my laptop setting to work.

______

"We did it!" Felix cheered. Jumping up from his chair and hugging me tightly.

Laughing as I hug him back, nodding along with his words.

He just hacked...why's he so happy about that?

"Yeah...we did it" I repeated with a soft smile and pink cheeks.

Looking at the computers to see a rundown building. People walking in and out with their faces covered, two men at the entrance with guns guarding the doors.

Sitting next to each other as awkward silence takes over us like a blanket.

Playing with my sweater paws like it's the most interesting thing at the moment.

"Yuna..."

Lifting my head to look at Felix who is fidgeting in his seat.

"Y-yeah?" I ask.

"Y-you s-said you don't have a date f-for P-prom..." he trailed off looking at me. His freckled cheeks dusted with red.

Looking at him with a confused expression, tilting my head a bit.

"Huh?"

_____

You can do this Lix...you're the man!

I encouraged myself. Feeling my cheeks heat up as I fidget in my seat.

Looking at Yuna tilt her head making her seem like a lost puppy.

"Huh?" She asks.

Cute!

"R-remember when you told me you d-don't have a date for Prom" I said cursing myself for stuttering.

Seeing her pink cheeks turn a darker shade.

She's...she's blushing?

"Y-yeah...why d-do you ask?" She asks looking at me with wide doe eyes.

"P-prom is next week right?" I ask. Seeing her hum with a nod.

Clearing my throat as I look at her with determined eyes.

This is harder than I thought...

"Kim Yuna...would you like to go to Prom with me" I ask hoping for the best.

Seeing her wide eyes looking at me shocked. Her parted lips soon turning into a shy smile.

"Y-yes Oppa...I'd love to go to Prom with y-you" she said her face now equivalent to a tomato.

Yes Lix...you did it!!!!!!!

________

Looking at him with a shy smile, red cheeks and wide eyes.

"I'll pick you up then..." he said

"We live together" I said facepalming myself with a giggle.

"Right..." he laughs awkwardly.
"I'm going to check what's there to eat" he said standing up from his seat.

Seeing him walk towards me, bending down to my eye level. Leaning back into my chair as he leans in towards my face.

Clutching onto my sweater paws as he kisses my cheek...-wait what the fuck he kissed my cheek!

H-he kissed my cheek...

"I'll see you later" he says and walks out of my room.

In a daze I stare into the thin air, thinking I'm dreaming.

He kissed my cheek...

Suddenly breaking out into a broad smile I grab a pillow from my bed and squeal into the pillow. Kicking into the air as I burying my face into the soft fabric, hugging it tight.