Chapter : 9

Sitting with my belongings as I quietly listen to the chaos created in this van. Rolling my eyes, watching back and forth the war between the members of District 9.  Are they even a Mafia group??

"No Hyung I can punch harder than you!"

"Oh please you just started learning!"

"Yeah I agree with Hyunjin...you did just start learning..."

"Nobody asked you Squirrel face!!"

"Yah!! I'm older than you!"

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I shouted at them. "IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS SHOUTING AND FIGHTING, THIS IS FUCKING INSANE ,FIGHT WHEN YOU GUYS GO HOME!!" Huffing and puffing with anger, looking at the now shocked faces of the members I sigh.

"Just please...keep quiet" I mumble throwing my head backwards  Finally...peace and quiet...

All I could hear now is the whispering of the members saying "she's so scary..."  "shhhhh! She could hear us"

Groaning as I look out the window with droopy eyes "did I make the right decision?"

Time Skip  (At The District)

Stepping out the van I look up at a-    wait what?? A mansion ?!

"Now this is cool" I say looking around mesmerized.

"Well what can I say, we are one of the most feared and richest Mafia's in South Korea" I was snapped out of my thoughts looking up I smile gently

"But...I thought you guys you know...go into hiding" I said "Besides Mr Bang Chan...why should I live with you guys?" Walking to the back of the van to see maids and bodyguards taking my belongs out and taking it inside.

"Oh...you dont have to do that" I said to one of the maids. "No please, it is my job to do so" she smiled gently at me whilst bowing making me shocked but non the less I bowed back.

"I prefer all of us to be together...like a family" snapping my head up, looking at Chan with wide eyes  "You think of me as Family?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, once you join District 9 you are Family" he looked at me with a gentle smile "also please call me Chan" he said making me smile up at him "Thank you" .

Walking inside the house, once you enter the two big brown door you see two sets of stairs joining together at the end. Five floors with multiple rooms on each floor.

"Yuki !" I heard Chan shout making me flinch in shock "Yes Master" a maid with light brown hair styled into a bun, clear skin, chocolate brown eyes and a bright smile came walking towards us bowing. "Show Yuna to her room"  Chan said pointing towards my direction. Nodding her head she walked up the stairs motioning me to follow her.

"This is your room Ma'am " the woman bowed towards my direction. Bowing back as I said "Thank You very much " . Once she left I opened the room door and once again I was left in a shocked state.

"Who did this?" I asked to nobody in particular, walking into the room and placing my duffled bag I kept all the time

"You like it?...Woojin Hyung did this, we all didn't know your style and since he knows you personally he organised your room" turning my head to the door to see Seungmin and Hyunjin standing by the door smiling gently at me "He told us that you don't really care for your room...so he insisted to do so" Seungmin said leaning against the door whilst Hyunjin walked in and flopped down face first on the bed.

"I'll be sure to thank him" I said looking down at my feet, remembering the time at the restaurant . "Anyways dinner will be ready in a few minutes" Hyunjin muffled through the pillow he was face planting on.

"Uh...I'm not hungry, besides I have studying to do" I say turning to the box that contains my books. "You don't look like someone who likes to study" Seungmin said crossing his arms and looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I'm not... "  I unconsciously answer his question whilst unpacking my books "Then why do you do it?" Hyunjin asked picking up his head from the pillow making me stop my movements,staring at my books.

"Because I need good grades!" I  say cheerfully, turning around smiling at them. "But-" "Why don't you guys go eat, you must be starving " I say grabbing Hyunjin by his ankle and dragging him off the bed.

"Yah- oof!" He groaned landing on the floor. "Bye now" I wave seeing them roll their eyes and exit my room. Sitting down on the chair near my desk with a sigh, looking at my drawings I smile slightly sticking them on the wall ignoring the maids coming in and packing my clothes.

Finally taking out my books and notes, setting to work as I write down notes and memorise words.

2 Hours Later :

"The incomes are added together...and the expenses goes here..." I mutter under my breath whilst I write down on the paper deep in thought.

*Knock*
*Knock*

"Who is it?!" I shout out not taking my eyes off the paper. Hearing the door open "Ma'am , Master Chan has called you down for dinner" I heard , turning my head to see the maid I remembered as Yuki. "Tell them I'm not hungry" I smiled towards her.

"Master said its important that you eat with the rest" she said once again making me sigh. Nodding my head I said "sure, I'll be right there " turning back to my books, packing away my stuff.   Here we go...