Chapter: 51

"Hey Yuna, how are you feeling?"

Lifting my head up from the notes I was studying as I push up my glasses to look at the two figures that entered the room.

"I'm okay, what about you guys?" I asked.

"We've been good, been dull for the past few weeks you were gone for" he said.

"That's a shame" I shrugged turning back to my papers as I continue reading. Ignoring the sighs escaping their mouths.

"We came to pick you up" he said.

"Okay, my bags are already packed. Let me just take my papers" I mumbled, packing away my papers.

"Its fine, Chan will pack them up while I take you to the car, mmh?" Woojin asks, looking at me with a soft smile.

"No thank you. I can do it by myself" I answered, not sparing them a glance as I put my books in the small school bag I brought with me.

"No, you'll tire yourself out. Let me-"

"I'm not a fucking child. I can do things by myself!!" I hissed.

Looking at Woojin with a glare. Ignoring the hurt look he sends me as I push myself out of the room. The small bag hanging at the back rest of the wheelchair.

And in less than an hour I bid my cousin goodbye as I left for the District.

Leaving Namjoon gave me a sour mood throughout the whole ride. He's the only one I'm comfortable with to help me around at the moment.

Now leaving him as I get babied by the members. I don't know? Call me sensitive, selfish I dont care. I don't want to leave the Kim's Mansion.

They didn't make me feel useless, they didn't help me with the basics. They pushed me to do it myself, like how I wanted.

I know I can't walk, but doesn't mean I can't do anything. And if someone just asks me if I need help to pack my books up because I'll get tired easily, I will snap at them.

Staring out of the car window, staring at the tall buildings zoom passed us with a soft smile. The sun that's setting, causing a beautiful red and orange glow into the sky.

I could paint that...

I thought. Smiling brightly at the thought, mixing different colours together to make the perfect picture. It's just so relaxing...drawing and painting your heart out. Drawing and painting your emotions out until you can't draw and paint anymore.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. Fishing it out of my pocket as I look at the caller I.D, ignoring the questioning looks from Woojin and Chan.

"Evening Ajeossi, is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes everything is fine my dear, just wanted to inform you that the meeting went well with the Parks and we have some sort of an alliance. Our products are now out on the market and already made billions in just one day" he said with excitement.

"Told you it was a good idea to join our companies together" I hummed with a smile. "It took me ages for you to agree until I threatened you that I'll tell Ajumma that you broke her favourite vase, I swear you and Namjoon Oppa are so clumsy" I chuckled.

"I told you to forget about that Yuna" he sighed through the phone. "But you surely did save the company kiddo. We're currently first place on the business records" he softly said.

"Well it's all thanks to Eomma and Appa-" I cut myself off from the thought of my parents, feeling my eyes start to gloss with tears. "-they taught me well and gave me the best schooling" I finished with a shaky sigh.

"I miss them too, Kiddo. But we've got to be strong for them, right?" He asked, noticing my mood changing.

"Right" I smiled slightly.

"Anyways I got to go, I have to talk to the employees about the designs" he said.

"Bye Ajeossi" I said, soon cutting the call as I put away my phone.

"Who was that?" Woojin asked.

"It was my Uncle, he told me that the company is now rising." I answered, sniffling a bit as I wipe my eyes.

"I see..." he mumbled, rubbing my shoulder comfortingly.

"When we get home, I want you to rest. Tomorrow we'll start helping you walk again" he said.

"Oh? I will then..." I nodded my head. Happy that I'll get to use my legs again.