Chapter: 41

Waking up with a jolt and a gasp. Feeling my head pounding with pain as I squint my eyes trying to see my surroundings.

"It works" I heard a familiar voice chuckle.

Jolting once again, screaming when I feel excruciating pain run through my body.

What the fuck is happening?!

Trying to move my arms only to hear a clinking sound and my movements restrained. Looking up to see my hands strapped to some kind of fence.

Looking around to see I'm in a dark room, smelling of piss and dried blood. The sound of leaking water could be hear throughout the room.

The walls were messed with blood and dirt stains. Just looking at the room made me sick.

Looking ahead of me to see Lee Han and suddenly all the memories of what happened flooded my mind causing me to wiggle around in the straps.

My eyes burning holes into the smirking man.

"Ah! You're finally awake!" He shouts clapping his hands.

"You piece of shit, I hope you rot in hell!" I shout trying to free myself.

Only to jerk forward, letting out a scream as I shut my eyes trying to control the pain. Panting once it comes to a stop

"Watch your fucking mouth Young Lady" he growled.

"Tsk, y-you're o-one to t-talk- AhH!" I screamed jerking forward once again.

"This works well, good job Taehyung!"

Lifting my head up at the mention of Taehyung. Staring at the figure that now entered the room with gritted teeth.

"T-thanks boss"

Hearing the familiar deep yet soft voice stutter.

"t-Taehyung..." I stuttered, feeling a layer of sweat cover my body. Twitching once in a while staring at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Yes, its Taehyung...he's told me so much about you!" Lee Han happily shouts.

Clentching my jaw, staring at Taehyung who now looks...scared, like he doesn't want to do this. And this gives me hope, I can still change him. He doesn't have to live this type of life.

"Taehyung" Lee Han says sternly, placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Seeing how Taehyung flinched at the contact, staring at the floor not looking him in the eye.

"Y-yes b-Boss" Taehyung responds.

"This is your first mission, you handle her while I have things to sort out-" he said patting his shoulder and walking to the door not before saying "-and make her suffer" with that he left.

Seeing Taehyung grab a bat from a pile of scissors and bloodied knives.

"Taehyung you don't h-have to do t-this" I said through pants, seeing how he clutches onto the bat walking towards me.

Seeing no response I carry on.

"I know you don't want this Tae...don't force yourself. This is not you, you're the type to play games and goof around with Kookie an-"

"Shut the fuck up Yuna!" He cuts me of hitting me in the ribs.

Screaming as I pull on the restraints.

"You. Don't. Know. What. I. Want." He said between hits.

Panting and gasping for air as I look at him. His teary eyes looking back at me with gritted teeth.

"You don't know who I am" he said pointing at me.

"I do, Tae this is not you, what will your parents thi- Ack!"

I was cut off by another hit, my ribs hurting as I start to wheeze finding it hard to breathe.

"Don't talk about my family!" He warns looking at me filled with anger.

Seeing how he takes out a remote control, pressing the red button. My body jerking forward, shaking from the electric shocks running through my body. My eyes shut tight as I scream in pain.

Pulling on the restraints but only feeling the straps dig into my skin.

Panting and clenching my jaw as I look up at Taehyung to see him watch me with pained eyes.

"I'm sorry Yuna, but I have to do this" he says. Lifting the bat in the air, feeling it come into contact with my ribs.

Blood shooting out of my mouth as I breath heavily.

Help...

_______

"Hyung where are we going?" Minho asks.

Clutching onto the wheel as my eyes focus on the road.

"Got7 Hyungs, we need back up" I answered.

Trying to speed up, wanting to get there faster.

We'll be there Yuna, just hang in there