Chapter: 32

"I can only hack it for fifteen minutes, so you guys got to hurry up" I said typing codes on the laptop, my eyes only focusing on the screen.

"Got it KM, just give us the go" Jisung said ready to bolt out of the van to the bank.

"And...NOW, go go go!" I shout pushing everyone to the door.

Jeongin staying beside me, occupied by his own laptop.

"I.N...code" we heard Chan over the earpiece.

"6759" Jeongin answered still typing onto his keyboard.

"Lee Know there's a man with a gun heading towards you know, be careful" I warned Minho through the earpiece, looking at the cameras with wide eyes.

"Got you" he answered soon taking down the man, breaking his neck quick and easy with no sound.

"Jin, keep the receptionist busy" I ordered Hyunjin, watching him talk to the lady with honey brown hair, bright red lipstick and a blinding white smile mesmerised by Hyunjin's beauty.

"Mmmh" he hums back with a nod pretending to agree with the woman not being able to answer me.

Hearing the conversation between the two as I watch Chan and the rest of them take down guards near the volt.

"Guys...seven minutes left" I said.

Watching them turn the handle to the volt to see a pad which needed a hand print.

"Just use the keypad next to it Chris, I fried the thing already" I complained.

"Then give me the code" he demanded seeing him roll his eyes through the camera.

"8231" I answered.

Soon all three of them entering the volt filling up their black bags with the money.

"Guys, hurry up" Changbin- who is sitting in the van with us ready to shoot any intruders- says.

"We got it, we're on our way...Jin?" Seungmin says walking out of the volt to another exit. The trio meeting up with Minho on the way.

"On my way" Hyunjin answered leaving the women behind the counter stunned with an unexpected kiss to stop her from rambling.

"Ewwy" I heard Jeongin beside me watch the scene, hearing Hyunjin chuckle through the earpiece.

Two minutes later and the van doors burst open, Seungmin, Jisung, Minho and Chan throwing the bags at us.  Their sweaty figures panting as they sit down.

Looking to see Hyunjin who just entered the van with red lipstick smeared over his lips.

"Disgusting" Jeongin says handing him a tissue to wipe his mouth.

"Want a kiss" Hyunjin teases leaning into Jeongin with pouted lips for a kiss.

"Over my dead body" Jeongin insults pushing Hyunjin back into his seat.

All of us snickering and laughing at the duo as Chan starts the engine, speeding off from the area.

"Guys~ cops are on our case" Jisung says looking behind us.

"Sniper!" Chan shouts from the front.

"On it!" Changbin smirks, leaning out of the window pointing his gun to the tyres of the cars. Shooting it as we hear screeching sounds of the cars trying to stop but land up crashing into each other.

He never misses a shot...

"Let's go home" Minho mumbles slowly dosing off to sleep.

______

Entering the big brown doors with a sigh of tiredness and relief.

I can go sleep!

All of us going to Chans office to drop off the bags.

"Well done guys, you all did well" he compliments, sitting on his chair with a soft smile.

All of us nodding to our leader ready to be dismissed.

"You all can go, Changbin and Jisung must stay. I need you to help with the planning" he said pointing to the board with a whole lot of pictures and marking on.

With a firm nod the five of us left the office. Heading to the lounge to see a shocking sight.

"Wow, what happened to them" Hyunjin says loudly seeing them covered cuddling with each other -since the blanket was long forgotten on the floor- displaying all the cuts, bruises and bandages on specific areas placed on their bodies.

Hearing Felix groan, his head snuggling further into Yuna's neck holding her waist tighter as she moves a bit on his chest.

"Their so cute" Jeongin coos, fishing out his phone taking pictures of the duo.

"Should we wake them up?" Minho whispers with a soft smile looking at them.

"Wake up Felix only, this is the first time I've see Yuna sleep so... peacefully" I mumble with a smile.

Seeing Seungmin walking to Felix, tapping his shoulder making sure not disturb Yuna.

Seeing Felix's eyes slowly open, squinting as he tries to look at his surrounding.

"H-hey guys" he groggily whispers still holding Yuna securely onto his chest.

"How was it?" He asks.

"It was good, we succeeded...as usual" Seungmin answered picking up the blanket folding it.

"Why don't you guys go to bed...mmmh?" I ask sitting next to them. Making a mental note to ask what happened for them to look like they just survived a zombie apocalypse.

"Mmh...G'nite Hyungs...Innie" he mumbles.

Gently picking up Yuna bridal style as he makes his way up to his room. With a Yuna who's fast asleep.

"I totally ship those two!" Hyunjin buts in breaking the comfortable silence.

"NOBODY ASKED HYUNJIN!!" we all shout.

Aish! This kids!!