Chapter: 54

Author's Note:

Hey Lovelies 💌

I just wanted you guys to know that I'm not a doctor so whatever I am writing here is made up from my imagination. If some things are real then...that's good.

Hopefully you understand and I didn't offend anyone in any way.

_____________________________________

Week 1♧

"Yuna, hold onto the railings and try to concentrate" Woojin told me.

Feeling Felix grip onto my waist as I hold onto the railings that's beside me.

"Felix, slowly let go of her" Woojin said. Feeling Felix slowly retract his hands letting me stand by myself.

And instantly my legs start to wobble as I tightly grip the railings.

"It hurts" I said, feelings my eyes start to water.

"It will. But you must try to stand by yourself" Woojin said as Felix eyes me worriedly.

"Okay, now try to move one leg" he said.

Nodding slowly as I try to move my leg only to come toppling down. Hearing a sigh from Woojin and looking at Felix who runs towards me to help me stand up.

Week  2♧

"Now that you can bend your legs, I want you to try and take a step forward" Woojin asks, smiling softly at me.

Nodding my head to his words as I grip onto the railing. Looking at my feet with furrowed eyebrows and heavy breathing I slowly move my right leg forward. Seeing that I took my first step I looked up at Woojin with a big smile and teary eyes.

"Congratulations Yuna, you just took your first step" he said with a bright smile.

"Baby you did it!!" Felix said.

Week  3♧

"Now that you can use your legs perfectly I want you to walk...but without the railings" Woojin said causing my to widen at his words.

"What?!"

"It the only way to help her walk perfectly Felix" Woojin said with a sigh.

Nodding my head slowly as I let go of the railings. Lifting my head up to see Felix on the other side of the room. I slowly move my shaking leg forward, smiling slightly at the progress I move my other leg.

But suddenly feeling my legs weaken and I come crashing down with a yelp. Looking at Woojin with a frown.

"It's okay, try again" he said, helping me stand up.

Week  4♧

"Walk on this treadmill for 15 minutes" Woojin said.

Nodding my head as I start the treadmill, smiling as I walk on the machine having no difficulties.

____■■■___

I take that back. Gritting my teeth as I feel my legs start to ache, I look at Woojin with pleading eyes. Only to see him shake his head. Huffing as I carry on walking with sweat dripping down my forehead.

Week  5♧

"Run for 30 minutes" Woojin said.

Nodding my head as I run on the treadmill with ease.

"You doing great Yuna!" Felix cheered.

"I'm proud of you, Yuna" Woojin smiled.

Week  6♧

"You can finally walk Yuna. You don't have to use the wheelchair anymore" Woojin said, smiling proudly at me.

Hearing this made me burst into tears
Feeling tears run down my cheeks as Felix hugs me tightly.

Three months later:

"Felix, I told Yuna to seduce the guy. I didn't ask you to slit his throat when he just touched her arm" Chan scolded the younger.

"He touched what's mine!" Felix shouted with a pout. Crossing his arms as leans back into the carseat.

"Aish, this is why you shouldn't date someone from the Mafia ladies and gentlemen" Hyunjin and Jeongin laughed as they drive away from the burned down Bar.

"I loved his grey eyes though. Very rare to for Koreans, but luckily I got it" Yuna smiled, holding the jar that contains a pair of grey coloured eyes.

"You haven't changed" Changbin mumbled with a smile.

"Its good to have you back Yuna" Minho smiled.

"Chan Hyung, Jisung stole whiskey from the bar~!" Seungmin sing songed. Smirking at the panicking squirrel that tries to hide the whiskey.

"Yah! No drinking in my van!!" Woojin scolded. Looking at Jisung through the rearview mirror with a glare as he continues to drive.

"Sorry Grandpa"

"Yah!!!!"

~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE FELIX
YONGBOKKIIIIIIEEEEEE🥳🎊🥳🎊🎊🥳🎊🎊🥳🎊🥳🥳🥳🎊🥳🥳🎊🥳🎊🥳🎊🥳🎊