Chapter: 49

Slowly opening my eyes as silent tears run down my cheeks.

"Hey, you're okay. We're home now" I heard a familiar voice say, feeling fingers run through my hair in a soothing manner.

Turning my head to see Felix looking at me worriedly as he brings me closer towards him.

Feeling him wipe my tears away and tightening his grip around me.

"H-hey" I shakingly said, smiling softly into his shirt.

Feeling safe and warm in his embrace.

"Hey" he replied, his deep voice echoing throughout the room.

"How long was I out?" I asked, looking up at him.

"A week and four days" he replied, rubbing my arms.

"Let me go get Woojin Hyung, be right back" he said, standing up from the bed. Nodding to him as he leaves the room.

"Water..." I mumble.

Staring at the pitcher and a glass standing next to it from across the room.

Just as I was about to move I notice something, my legs feel numb...I can't feel them at all.

Panicking slightly, I grab the fabric from the pair of pants I'm wearing. Dragging my feet off the bed as I slowly stand up. Only to crash down to the floor!

"What the hell!" I mutter with a groan, clutching my sides as I look at my legs with furrowed eyebrows.

Suddenly the doors burst open to see Felix and an anxious Woojin.

"Yuna! What are you doing on the floor?!" Felix asks as he runs towards me.

"I-I can't feel my legs" I answered, clutching onto my leg in confusion.

"You shouldn't stand up" He said with a sigh, picking me up bridal style as he lays me on the bed.

"How are you feeling Yuna?" Woojin asks, watching how he bites his lip everytime he looks at the papers in his hands.

He's nervous...

I thought as I hum slightly.

"I feel fine actually, a bit painful on my sides but other than that I'm okay" I replied with a slight smile.

"That's good..." he mumbled.

"What's wrong, Oppa?" I asked seeing how hesitant he is.

"Felix, can you go bring the wheelchair for me, please?" Woojin asked, avoiding my question.

"Sure Hyung" Felix answered, giving me a sympathetic look before leaving the room.

"W-w-why...why do we need a wheelchair Oppa?" I asked, looking at Woojin confusedly.

"You see..." He started off with a shaky sigh.

"Can you feel your legs?" He asked.

"No..." I shook my head "but it must be because I was out for so long" I said.

"No Yuna..." he said, sitting next to me with a frown.

"Then what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Y-your legs...you are paralyzed Yuna" he said.

It's like the colour drained from my face. I'm paralyzed? I can't walk? No...

"W-why?" I asked, feeling tears start to build up.

"Your body needs to heal, it gave up because you overworked yourself...you never rested...and now that you were kidnapped, it just..." Woojin trailed off looking at me with sad eyes.

"B-but I can w-walk again...right?" I asked, tears slowly falling down my cheeks.

"Its a 50% chance that you can. Let's just heal you up first and we'll take it from there" he said, rubbing my shoulder soothingly. Kissing my forehead in a comforting manner.

The doors slowly opening as Felix brings in the wheelchair. Clentching my jaw at thought of being vulnerable, useless...I'll be like a child that can't take care of herself.

I won't be able to go on missions anymore, what about school? I can't go back there now. And the company, Eomma...Appa...

"Yuna..." Woojin whispered.

"We told Kim's Enterprise that you guys were in a car crash and your the only survivor...your Uncle is currently taking care of everything" he said.

"I see..." I said with a monotone voice.

"You're going to stay with your cousin, Kim Namjoon until the funeral is over. Until then don't push yourself okay?" He asked.

"Is my bags packed?" I asked turning to him.

"Yes, just freshen up a bit. I'll inform them that you're awake" he said with a sigh, noticing how I avoided his question.

"Felix, help her get into the wheelchair" Woojin said leaving the room.

An awkward silence took over the room as I just stared at the wall ahead of me. Thoughts swirling through my mind causing me to clench my jaw once in a while.

"Yuna, let me help y-"

"I can do it myself. You can leave" I cut Felix off with a glare.

Noticing how he looks at me with hurt in his eyes, but soon flashed me a small smile before leaving the room.

And just like that I broke down into tears, pulling at my hair as I shut my eyes tightly with gritted teeth.

Such a disappointment...tsk pathetic

You worthless pig!

A voice whispers making me nod my head to the insult and degrading words it spits at me. As I continue to hate myself.

♡♡♡♡

Hey lovelies!♡

Just so you know I'm not a doctor😅.
So whatever I wrote about being paralyzed...I made it up so please go with the flow.

Thank you guys once again for all the votes it means a lot to me 💜❤💜

Share, Comment and vote
Don't forget to follow me 😉

Love you guys! ♡♡♡