Chapter : 22

With the help of Woojin, we made it downstairs. Entering the room to see everyone laughing and talking with each other whilst eating. Sensing our presence it became extremely quiet, all the attention on us...well me.

"Morning..." I bow uncomfortably, the bandage restraining my movements. Earning greetings from the rest, I sit in between Minho and Hyunjin both smiling gently at me which I return.

"How are you feeling Yuna?" Changbin asks making me look up "I feel much better,thank you" smiling once again.

Looking down at my plate with pancakes, then at the fork and knife, then at my hands with a frown. Looking up at Woojin with a look that conveys the message of  'how am I going to eat?'.

"Let me help you there..." Minho mumbles,cutting my pancakes and bringing it to my lips. Feeling my cheeks heat up from embarrassment, I open my mouth allowing him to feed me.

"Yuna...if you dont mind me asking, what happened to your hands?" Chan asks, making me face Woojin with a worried look upon seeing him clench his fist.

"Oh...I uh- I got into a little fight with my Appa..." I mumbled, my gaze switching from Woojin,to Chan then to Minho who's feeding me.

"May I ask why?" He asked once again making me laugh nervously "I-I did something at school and he got angry. He's very strict when it comes to school" I answered leaning forward to take another bite.

"What did you do wrong that he had to make your hands bleed?" I.N asks looking at me with a frown. With gritted teeth I said "nothing serious..." looking at him with dark eyes.

"Yuna dont lie to them, tell them what really happened" Woojin interrupted making me whine "Oppa-" being cut off with pancake shoved in my mouth, I glare at Minho who smiles cheekily at me.

"Dont disobey Hyung, tell us what happened" Minho said still trying to act all innocent making me huff in anger. Turning to the curious eyes I say.

"I was in the middle of a test-" "the one that you kept on studying for?" Felix cuts me off with a question making me nod.

"During the test, Chan Oppa called-" cutting myself  off ,taking another bite from Minho I continue. "My Appa is very strict with me, for everything. He's the one to choose for me, so if I mess up he-he hurts me" ignoring their looks of pity and concern I smile sadly.

"But he's doing this for my wellbeing, he wants the best of me so I'm very grateful" trying to ignore their looks I carry on eating. "But-...why does he have to hurt you. Your so young,why dont you fight back?" Seungmin asks. Siging I look up at Woojin with a 'see what you did' look, only for him to shrug in return.

"He knows I'm very rebellious, in order for the words to sink in he-he hurts me" I stutter at bit feeling tears pooling "and exactly I'm still young, I cant disrespect my elders. Their my parents and I love them so that's out of the question" I continued, lifting my head up with a forced smile.

"I'm sorry that I caused you this" Chan said with a look of guilty on his face "it's fine Oppa, you didn't know" I reassured earning a smile in return.

Trying to take another bite from Minho, only for his hand to take a 'U' turn and feed himself "Yah!" I pout angrily at him, not getting my food.

"Mmh?" He looks at me acting confused making me more angry. "My food!" I cry out, earning laughs and chuckles from everyone.

"Ignore him, he always does that to us" Hyunjin said making me nod sadly "But-But...my food" I mumbled earning more laughs making me huff.

"Here, I'll help you" he said, feeding me pancakes making me smile. "Thanks..."

Woojin's POV:

Smiling as I see Hyunjin, Minho and Yuna bickering and fighting over the food. "Yuna, I see it's your birth-" cutting Felix off I kick his leg under the table earning a groan from him.

"What was that for" He whispered, turning to me with a pained expression.  "Don't say anything about her birthday, I'll tell you guys later" I whispered back, smiling at the funny looks from the members acting like nothing happened .

"Anyways what were you saying Felix Oppa?" Yuna asked turning to Felix with curious eyes. "Oh I was wondering if we can play video games later" he said with an awkward smile. Earning a nod from Yuna we all carry on with our meal.

Time Skip :

All of us sitting in the living room, discussing plans for Zhixing.
"I found out he's connected to Lee Han..." Felix mumbled along with I.N nodding. Turning my head to see Yuna with a clenched jaw and tight fists.

"Calm down..." I whisper making her slump back into the couch . Smiling slightly I pat her shoulder as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I'm suddenly feeling so drained" I heard from her making me hum "its natural, because your body is still healing. Why don't you go rest" I say rubbing her arm in a comforting way.Seeing her nod I call out for one of the maids to help her upstairs.

"Is she okay?" Changbin ask with worried eyes trailing towards Yuna's fading figure going upstairs. Nodding my head I lean  backwards into the couch with a sigh.

"Yeah she's just feeling drained, I told her to go rest..." I said smiling sadly "this is the worst wound she's ever had so I dont blame her" I continued.

"Hyung...its her birthday tomorrow.  Why don't you want me mentioning it to her?" Felix ask me with a raised eyebrow.

"She doesn't celebrate it..." I mumbled throwing my head back closing my eyes, ignoring everyone raising their voices and asking me all sorts of questions.

"WHAT?! WHO DOESN'T CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTHDAYS?!"

"THIS IS INSANE!"

"ITS THE DAY YOUR SUPPOSED TO FEEL SPECIAL!"

Lifting up my head with a glare, shutting them all up "you all are making such a big fuss over this?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"She doesn't like to celebrate it after her sister died. Her sister was the only one to make her feel special...now it's up to us to celebrate it with her..."