Chapter : 28

Just as I made my way upstairs. I was yanked backwards with my wrist. Clashing against a chest.

Looking up to see a worried Woojin staring at me, especially at my now red hand printed cheek and busted lip.

"Who did that?" He asked almost like a growl.

"No one" I muttered avoiding eye contact.

"Yuna, who did that to you?" He asked more sternly.

"C-c-Chan Oppa...-but I was also misbehaving so dont do anything. I deserved it..." I assured seeing how his eyes darkened.

"That still doesn't give him a right to lay a finger on you!" He shouted causing me to flinch.

"O-oppa...please" I uttered looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Fine...I'll just talk to him...okay?" He asked eyes softening as he stared at my small frame.

Nodding my head, giving him a hug which catches him off guard .

"Thank you..." I mumble.

Letting go of the hug, I walk upstairs entering my room.

Time Skip (At School)

"Morning Kookie" I greeted Jungkook whilst grabbing my needed books from my locker.

"Hey!" He cheerfully greeted, swinging an arm around my shoulder.

Chuckling as we walk to Maths class together.

"Soo...anything been up lately?" He asks looking at me with wide curious eyes.

"No...not that I know of..." I answered with furrowed eyebrows. "What about you?"

"I-...um uh..." he suddenly stuttered, cheeks turning a light pink staring ahead of us.

Curiously looking at his direction I see Lalisa Manoban but we all call her Lisa the transfer student. Staring at Jungkooks dazed form then at Lisa talking to her friends, suddenly coming to a realization

"Ooh~ baby Kookie got a crush!" I tease and squeal at the same time, nudging his shoulder playfully.

"Yah! We're the same age" he defends, a visible pout on his lips trying to glare at me.

"That's true...but I'm older in months" I said pinching his cheeks.

"Okay 'NOONA'..." he said rolling his eyes "keep it down, she'll hear you" he whispered pulling my arm towards our class.

Laughing at his shy state, teasing him in the process.

"So how do you know her?" I ask

"She's in my Arts class, she draws so beautifully. How her eyes go wide when she makes a mistake only making her look cu-"

"Kook...your drooling" I mumble as I grimace at him.

"Right...sorry but yeah I have a crush on her" he declared with his famous bunny smile.

"Ask her out before it's too late...maybe you should ask her out to Prom!" I shouted suddenly getting an idea.

Seeing his face light up at my suggestion.

"Thanks Yuna, since Prom is not long from now I'll definitely ask her out" he assured.

_____

"Yah! I told you not to break it!!!" Jimin yelled at Namjoon just as we sat down.

"How was I supposed to 'not break it' I thought you know me by now" Namjoon defended.

Both Jungkook and I ignoring their bickering about the broken glasses and continuing to eat our food.

"Hey guys!"

Looking up to see Taehyung's arm wrapped around Jennie's waist. Both giggling and laughing as usual.

"Did we miss something?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow, pointing his chopsticks at them.

"Oh! We forgot to tell them babe" Jennie said placing her hand on Taehyung's chest, fluttering her eyelashes.

Choking on my can of Sprite as I hear the nickname she called him.

"Guys...Jennie and I are officially dating" Taehyung informed with a proud smile.

This time it was Jimin to choke on his drink.

"But you guys barely know each other" Namjoon intervened.

"I dont care...we love each other " Jennie said smiling at us.

With a forced smile I congratulate them as I carry on with my meal.

It's time to let go...

Time Skip (At Work)

"Today is a bit busy" I mumbled looking through the door (opened door from the kitchen) to see the whole place packed.

"Yeah! Jin Hyung came up with a new dish and everyone is talking about it" Hosoek cheerfully informs behind me.

Nodding my head as I place orders on the tray.

"Luckily I'm almost done with my shift!" I happily said only wanting to go home and sleep.

Leaving the kitchen and going to a specific table for the order only to see-

"Felix Oppa?" I ask placing the meal on the table.

"Oh hey Yuna!" He called out cheerfully.

"What are you doing here?" I ask once again, hoping Soekjin won't catch me talking to customers.

"Oh that...uh- Chan Hyung said that Blades has entered our territory and since your...'grounded' he said I should protect you" he answered with a soft smile.

"Oh? But I can protect myself" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"But your grounded" he said once again.

"Yeah okay then...dont cause too much trouble okay?" Looking at him with raised eyebrows, pointing at him.

"Yeah Sure" he answered rolling his eyes

Odd...

"I'm almost done with my shift so you won't have to wait too long" I assured getting a nod in return.

____

Soon finishing my shift and grabbing my bag. I wave goodbye towards Hosoek, walking outside to be met with a bored Felix.

"You okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah, perfect actually" He answered.

Nodding my head, just as I put my bag on (school bag)-

"Let me carry that for you..." he offered .

"No...its okay you-"

"No I insist..."

Giving my bag with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you sure you okay?"

"Yeah...why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know...its just odd" I said looking at him.

"I'm fine...dont worry" he said smiling at me.

"Okay..."