Chapter: 56

Sitting in my office, typing on my keyboard with a serious look. Flinching slightly when my laptop made a sound, signaling that there's a notification.

Hearing the same sound from Felix's desk as we both look at the message.

Kim Minji is at the Crimson Red Bar, District 9 members it's time!

Both Felix and I look up at each other with a slight smirk. Thinking the same thing.

It's our next mission!

And just like that we both left the company, meeting with the rest as we drive away in the van with smirks on our faces.

"And that's The Tales of District 9!" I smile at the twins.

"But Eomma, are they real?" My 9 year old son, Taemin asks.

"Well people say that they still rule over Seoul so you must be careful" I answered.

"It would be so cool if we were apart of the mafia" my freckled face daughter, Taeyong grins.

Turning my head to the side when I see the door open. Smiling when my husband enters the room with a tray in his hands.

"I brought brownies and milk!" Felix cheers.

The twins cheering with him as they sit up from their beds. Each taking a brownie and a glass of warm milk.

"Appa, Eomma told us about The Tales of District 9. Are they real?" Taeyong asks, slowly crawling into his lap.

Laughing when Taemin gets jealous and crawls into my lap with a pout.

"Maybe, nobody has ever seen their faces." Felix answered as he kisses her forehead.

"Eomma, Appa! I want to be apart of the Mafia" Taemin says.

"Your still too young Baba" I said with a slight frown.

"Okay, when I'm older" he grins. Laughing when he shows that his two front teeth are missing.

"We'll think about it" I smiled. "Now, let's get you guys to bed"

Once they finished their brownies and milk, Felix and I tucked them in. Kissing both of their foreheads as we leave their room, going to our own.

Lying down with a tired sigh, smiling when Felix gets under the covers with me. Both of us lying in a comfortable silence, feeling warm and protected in his embrace.

"When did Chan Oppa say the mission was again?" I asked looking up at him.

"Tomorrow at 8PM" he answered.

"Mmh, I'll ask Jungkook and Lisa to watch over the kids" I said.

"You know we have to tell them sooner or later" he said.

"I know, it's just...what if something bad happens to them. Being in a Mafia is hard work" I sighed.

"Well their our kids. They deserve to know" he said, kissing me softly.

"Anyways let's sleep. 'M tired" he continued.

Giggling quietly as I bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you" I whisper, kissing his cheek.

"Love you to Baby" he said kissing my forehead.

And soon we fell asleep in each others embrace.

END

♡♡♡♡♡

Hello Lovlies 💌

This is the end of my book and I'm so sad 😭😭😭💔. I hope you guys enjoyed this book and hopefully you guys vote and comment.But prepare for more books though.😅

Anyways thank you for reading and supporting this Fanfiction and hope it was up to your liking!

💞💞💞