Chapter: 50

Sitting at my desk, staring at the papers I just signed with dull eyes. In a few months I'll be the CEO of Kim's Enterprise.

I've been staying with my cousin (Namjoon) at the Kim's Mansion for the past three weeks. My parents were buried yesterday next to my sister. Their all together now...as a family.

Most of the time I was in my room, just staring at random things, doing paper work or doing online classes.

I don't want to go back to school, especially in this condition. They'd make fun of me. Woojin would come over with one of the members everyday to check up on me.

I've healed completely, now I just have to wait until I can walk again.

I currently signed the papers from Kim's Enterprise, stating that I will take over the company.

"Yuna?"

Lifting my head up from the papers as I look at Namjoon that has just entered the room.

"Yes Oppa?" I answered.

"Come, let's eat. Eomma made your favourite, steak gimbap!" He said with his famous dimple smile.

"Tell Ajumma that I'm not hungry but thank you for the kind gesture" I said turning back to my desk.

"Yuna, you haven't had anything to eat for the past week. Staying in your room 24/7 is not good for you. Woojin Hyung said that you must interact with people and have three meals a day. You've done none of that, staying in this room...you're leaving tomorrow and I'm not sure when I'm going to see you again. But I want to see my goofy cousin again" he said, standing next to me as turns the wheelchair I'm currently sitting in, towards him.

"You think it's just easy to become happy and pretend that I don't have parents... that I'm supposed to pretend I can't fucking walk!" I shouted with a clenched jaw. Feeling tears start to build up as I breathe heavily.

"Its not easy! I lost my family...yes they treated me like shit! But they were all I had!" I continued, pointing towards my chest. Looking up at him.

"I-I just..." I stuttered, lowering my head feeling tears trickling down my pale cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." Namjoon said, kneeling down in front of me.

"I'm sorry that you're going through this. You have no one to turn to, you feel lost and alone...but you, Yuna you have people that love and care for you. I know burying your parents is not easy and being paralyzed is not what you want...but that can't stop you from having a smile on your face, that can't stop you from enjoying your life again." He said, wiping the tears from my face, a soft smile plastered on his face.

"Don't hide yourself Yuna, you only have one life...live it whilst you still can" he softly said, caressing my cheek.

Slowly nodding my head as more tears roll down my cheeks. I was brought into a tight but comforting hug.

"I-I'm just s-so t-tired Oppa" I sobbed into his shoulder, clutching onto his shoulder.

"I-I feel s-so use-useless. You g-guys have t-to d-do everything f-for me" I continued, trying to hide into his arms.

Trying to hide in his arms, away from everyone, everything. Hide away from life and be safe in my cousins arms.

"But you're not, you're a strong girl that can do anything she wants. The Yuna I know doesn't need help to face her enemies, she doesn't need help to be a fighter...the Yuna I know doesn't need help to remind Jimin about how short he is, or remind Jungkook that you guys have a Maths test..." he said, with a smile. Running his fingers through my hair.

"Thanks Oppa" I giggled at the last part. Slowly wiping my face as I look at him with a slight smile.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

Nodding my head to his words as I lean back against my wheelchair.

"Now please come eat. Eomma made the steak gimbap's really spicy today and I won't eat until you do" he whined, looking at me with a pout.

"Ewwie, don't do that...you look weird" I said, looking at him with a disgusted face.

"Okay, okay. But will you come?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's my favourite...right?" I smiled at him.

"RIGHT!" He cheers, standing up as he pushes me out of my room with speed.

"Yah! We're going to crash into a wall!" I shouted as he pushes me faster. Laughs and giggles spilling from our mouths.

"Stop running through the house!"

"Yes Appa/ Ajeossi!" Namjoon and I answered in unison. Covering our mouths to stop our giggling.