Chapter: 55

Five Months Later:

"I now announce, that Kim Yuna, the daughter of Kim Yong-Joon and Kim Ae-young  is now the CEO of Kim's Enterprise" my Uncle said with a smile. Standing next to him on stage as I smile slightly at the crowd of people that has been invited to the party.

Hearing everyone cheer as they hold up their glasses of champagne in the air when my Uncle's speech is over.

"I'm proud of you Yuna" Namjoon said with his famous dimple smile, giving me a tight hug.

"Thank you Joonie Oppa" I grin, hugging him back with a giggle.

Both of us walking down the stage as people start to ask me questions about becoming CEO at such a young age. Feeling slightly uncomfortable as I back away from the crowd only to crash into a chest.

Turning around to see a familiar freckled face glaring at the people surrounding me.

"Are you people too blind to see that my boss is uncomfortable. Give her some space!" Felix shouted. Smiling when everyone backs away with a gulp.

Did I mention that Felix is my secretary? Well yep, he is. He decided that he wants to be as close to me as possible.

The rest of the members wanted to be employed as well. Assigning them to specific jobs according to their talents.

Woojin is the Receptionist
Chan is the Marketing Manger
Minho and Hyunjin are the models.
Changbin helps with the producing of products.
Jeongin is an IT specialist
Jisung and Seungmin help with designing the products that we let out onto the market.
And Felix is my secretary.

Blushing when I feel Felix wrap his arm around my small waist as we walk through the crowd to meet up with the rest of the District Members.

"Just one drink Hyung, pleeeaaassseeee" Jeongin whined when his hand gets smacked away from the tray of champagne. passing by.

"No your too young"

"Hyung, I'm twenty. Twentyyy" Jeongin said.

Laughing as I hand Jeongin a glass of champagne. Smiling when the rest grabs a glass. Now turning to the glaring Woojin.

"Let them have a bit of fun Oppa. Their old enough to look after themselves" I smiled.

____■■■____

"Felix-ssi, make sure that the repairs are done on the top floor. Set an appointment with Mr Park about the designs. I want you to ask the Design Department about how the products are coming along-" I continued to speak as I walk with a smile on my face.

Greeting all the workers that pass by as I check on everything else.

"Yes Ma'am" Felix mumbled with an eye roll as he jots down the notes on his writing pad.

"And lastly, don't give me attitude Mr Lee" I smirked when I sat down in my office chair.

Giggling when he looks at me in disbelief. Only to gulp as his eyes turn dark, looking at me with a smirk.

Watching him take big steps towards me, standing in front of me as he leans down to my eye level. His lips ghosting over mine as he stares at my eyes with so much dominance.

Leaning back into my chair only for him come closer. Feeling his breath on my neck, moving to my ear and biting it softly making me close my eyes with a whimper.

"And who are you to order me around, Kim" he husked, sending chills down my spine.

"I-I...uh" I stammered, staring at him with wide doe eyes.

"Exactly no one, Kitten. No one orders Daddy around" he said, kissing down my neck.

Tilting my head to the side to give him more access as my breathing increases–

~~~~

Aaand I'll leave the rest to your imagination 😂