Chapter: 42

"Jaebum hyung, please we desperately need your help" Woojin pleaded.

All District 9 members entered District 7, the people in the area recognizing them almost immediately and brought them to the main 7.

Everyone now sitting in a Office, you could feel the tension in the room from miles away.

The man with long, midnight blue hair and a nose ring looked at the paperwork—that Felix managed to get from Yuna's room— with furrowed eyebrows.

"How did she even manage to get this much information?" He asked avoiding Woojin's pleas.

"She's very skilled, she had harsh training and advanced hacking skills" Woojin answered, impressing everyone in the room.

"She did all of that, just to get revenge?" The Chinese looking man with dark brown hair asked.

"Yes Jackson hyung" Woojin answered once again.

Everyone was silent, hearing the whispers and murmurs of the two leaders as they spoke.

Then suddenly—

"Mark Hyung, go with Youngjae and gather the men, with all of this information-" Jaebum said tapping the papers in his hands "-we have to come up with a plan to take down Blood Rain"

With that two men—known as Mark and Youngjae— left the room with a nod.

"Bambam and Yugyeom hack into the system. I need you to get the location, the last person they spoke to, their last call and get into their camera's. Make it snappy" Jaebum looked at the man with white hair, shifting his gaze to the other with black hair.

"Yes hyung" they said in unison, standing up and rushing to the computer room.

"Jackson?"

"Yes hyung?" Jackson responded.

"Set up the meeting room ASAP" Jaebum said.

Jackson leaving the room, talking to one of the servants, setting down orders as the servant nods taking down notes.

"Jinyoung, make sure you have enough medical supplies"

The man with brown hair known as Jinyoung nodded his head as he leaves the room.

Jaebum looked up from the papers, to see District 9 looking at him with smiles and tears of joy.

"Thank you so much" Felix said, happy to save his girlfriend.

He wants to make things right, he wants to save Yuna and protect her no matter what the cost is.

Woojin smiled, happy that he can finally save his baby.

"No problem guys, you are my friends. More like brothers so I'm happy to help you any time" Jaebum said with a smile.

"Is there anyway we can help?" Jeongin asks.

"Of course, just tell the servants your positions and they will lead you to the specific rooms my members are working in"

With that everyone (except Chan and Woojin) got up and left the room.

"Do you think we will be able to save Yuna?" Chan asks, Woojin staring at Jaebum with hopeful eyes.

"Its a 50/50 percent chance that we can get her out of there, with her parents alive...and this so called Taehyung boy" Jaebum answers.

"The planning will take approximately two days, until then let's hope Yuna is safe and we'll be able to kill the bastard" he continued, trying to stay positive for the two men that are on the verge of tears.

With that Woojin left the room to help Jinyoung as Chan helped Jaebum with the planning.

Just wait for us Yuna...we'll be there soon.

________

"Argh!" I groaned when I felt a punch on the left side of my face.

My body feeling the pain, but feeling numb at the same time. Stuck in this room, against this electric fence and beaten by a crying Taehyung for three hours straight.

I don't even know how many times I coughed up blood or how many times I was electrocuted but I know it was a hell of a lot.

Body twitching and shaking as I try to wiggle out of my restraints. Looking up at Taehyung as he stares back at me with bloodshot eyes.

I don't know if I am right, but he was screaming and crying more than me. And if I said something he'll get angry and cry even more.

"t-tt-Tae...w-why don't you ju-just *cough* es-escape?" I stutter, wheezing as I try to breathe. I'm sure my ribs are broken by how painful it is to move or breathe.

Seeing how he stares at me with wide eyes and parted lips. Tears falling down his pale cheeks continously.

"Be-because...because I have to!" He protests. He's lying, you could see it by how he stutters and blinks rapidly. Not looking at me straight in the eye, also gives it away.

"n-Nobody...d-does this stuff wi-without a reason..." I trailed off feeling light headed.

"You c-can tell m-me *cough* an-anything you kn-know" I said seeing how hesitant he is.

Hearing him sigh as he throws the bat on the other side of the room. Seeing his blurry image lean against the dirty walls, sliding down until he's sitting on the paint blooded floors.

"H-he took my family Yuna...he threatened me i-if I-I don't d-do this job...he-he'll kill them. I-Including my sibling..." he said looking down at his lap.

"I-I'm sorry T-Taehyung, but don't *cough* w-worry. W-we'll get out of he-here" I said feeling my eyelids getting heavy.

"H-how do you kn-know?" I heard him ask.

"I...just know..." I whispered before passing out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey lovelies

hope you're enjoying the book.
Thank you guys for all the votes! Means so much to me.❤💜❤
Whose your bias on Got7?

Comment ♡ Vote ♡ Share♡