Chapter : 15

4 Days Later:

Sitting at the cafeteria with Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook all of us laughing and talking about this one meme I showed them until...

"Hey guys sorry we're late I had to show Jennie the rest of the school" Taehyung said sitting down, pulling Jennie next to him and immediately started eating.

"Didn't you show her on Monday?" Namjoon asked looking confused between the two. "No, I was feeling overwhelmed with all the attention at school and just decided to be next to Tae-Tae" Jennie said looking at Taehyung with flushed cheeks.

"Tae-Tae?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow whilst Jimin and I just stare at the two with wide eyes. "Yeah he said I could call him that" she said once again placing her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook looking at me with pity whilst I glare at my food suddenly loosing my appetite.  Jeez, why am I so angry. Calm down Yuna.

"Hey Yuna, I heard that your really clever. Don't mind tutoring me?" Jennie asked making it sound like it's a crime to get good marks for your grades.

"Sorry I cant, I'm a bit busy this month" I said trying to smile as best as I can. "You always seem busy" Taehyung said lifting up his head to look at me. Leaning backwards against my chair glaring at him.

"Is it a crime?" I asked, everyone at the table now looking at me shocked "well, you've never hung out with us before and your always in a rush to go home" he said sitting up straight and bringing Jennie close to him.

"Actually Taehyung..." Jungkook intervened with a smug look once seeing Taehyung's shocked expression he always calls him Taehungie...

"Yuna has hung out with us, all of us actually, we all asked you but you said you were 'to busy' to go out" he finished off mocking Taehyung a bit. Namjoon, Jimin and I staring at Taehyung waiting for an answer.

"Oh? I don't remember " he said scratching the side of his neck awkwardly. "Dont gang up on him now, he must've been really busy" Jennie interrupted, pouting at all of us then looking at Taehyung.

"We're not ganging up on him, just bringing up the past" Jimin said pushing his tray forward and leaning backwards against his chair.

"Before judging people, set your facts straight" Namjoon said doing the same as Jimin whilst Jungkook stands up "sorry but I don't feel hungry anymore " and with that he walked off.

"Excuse me..." I say taking my belongings and running after Jungkook. Heading upstairs to the rooftop to see him leaning against the railings looking at the cars pass by.

"Hey..." I said dropping my bag down and standing next to him. "He's changed... he doesn't like it when we call him Tae-Tae because it reminds him of his ex but here Jennie isn't even here for a week and she's already calling him that" he said gripping onto the bars tightly.

"He's making us all angry, and I hated it when he suddenly picked on you. Jennie is also very annoying, she's clinging onto him like he's the only oxygen tank in space" he continued making me smile gently at him.

"Hey, she just started school here give her a break." I said turning around and sitting down on the floor. "Yes I didn't like how he spoke to me but I don't blame him. I dont really hang out with you guys and you know why" seeing him nod as he sits next to me.

Taking out a box of banana milk from my bag I hand it to him "cool down for a bit, then go apologies. He's your hyung after all and you must respect him" I said smiling gently seeing him drink the milk with a sigh of relief.

"Your always so selfless Yuna. Not once do you think about yourself, I'm surprised how your not crying right now because of him" he said placing his head on my shoulder "You always care for us and never expect anything back. You have a crush on Tae Hyung but your not even talking to me about how hurt you feel" he continued making me smile, leaning backwards against the railings.

"Because it's just a high school crush Kookie, I'll get over it" I said placing my head on top of his. "Anywasy just ignore Jennie if she annoys you..." feeling my eyelids getting heavy slowly drifting off to sleep.

Time Skip

"Yuna?..."

"Yuna~!" I heard Jungkook say making me groan "what?" I asked looking at him. "School just ended" he said making my eyes widen.

Jumping to my feet and turning around to see everyone going home making my blood go cold. "Why didn't you wake me up?!" I asked turning around to see Jungkook yawn.

"Because I was also asleep" he responded taking his bag and handing mine. "I've missed a whole day of work...what's Appa going to think?"