Chapter: 47

My arm placed around Woojin's neck as I limp my way out of the property. Sweat trickling down my neck, panting heavily for every step I take.

"You okay?" Woojin asks, looking at me with worried eyes.

"Mmh, yeah just in a bit of pain" I groaned clutching my side.

"We'll be home before you know it" he says.

Nodding to his words as he opens the door, all of us finally leaving this hell hole...well at least I thought I would-

"XXX!"

Looking up to see the familiar buff man, but now he had cuts and scrapes on his arms and face. His clothes bloodied and torn.

Jungwoo...

"I thought you guys said that we're the only one's alive" Chan said through gritted teeth. Looking at Changbin, Hyunjin and Minho.

"We did" they said in unison.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To kill you~" he smirked taking out an army pocket knife.

"You're going to kill me...with that?" I chuckled. The others snickering behind me.

"You're going to try and save yourself...with that" he mocked throwing the weapon at me.

"I see, so we're fighting each other with pocket knives...sweet" I said catching the knife in the air.

"Jungwoo-ssi, I have no desires to kill you. You did not wrong me therefore you are innocent in my eyes...and I don't kill the innocent" I continued looking at him with soft eyes.

"You killed Lee Han, therefore I should avenge his death...don't you think?" he declared, tilting his head to the side.

"Mmh, well if you're so determined to kill me. Then I will fight you...with pocket knives" I laughed.

Pushing myself away from Woojin, limping my way towards Jungwoo.

"XXX!" Felix shouted.

Turning my head to him with a confused look.

"You are hurt and you're still going to fight this guy?" He asked with worried eyes.

"I'll be fine" I said with a soft smile.

Turning around, facing Jungwoo with a sigh.

"Let's get this over with" I mumbled.

And soon the fight began.

________

The members watching both of them swing and dodge the knives at each other. Yuna getting more cuts than her opponent but non the less she was pretty good with the knife in her hand.

"I'm scared Hyung, what if she dies" I.N said voicing out his thoughts.

"Yah! Do you know what you're say" Hyunjin scolded, hitting the younger at the back of his head earning a tiny sorry.

"Leave him Jin, it's okay. She will be fine I.N, actually she is a master at knives. She taught herself throughout the years and finally became a pro at it. Why do you think she mostly used knives with Lee Han" Woojin said, smiling proudly as he praises the younger.

"However..." he trails off, the smile on his face slowly turning into a frown. Looking at Yuna gasp as she get cut on the cheek.

"However?" Felix asks, eyes looking at his girlfriend worriedly.

"It seems that Jungwoo is winning here..." Woojin said, squinting his eyes at the two.

________