Chapter : 29

Felix has been accompanying me to work for the past week, he always seems so  nervous around me.

"Oppa...are you sick...you seem red?" I ask walking closer to him, placing my hand on his forehead .

"I-I'm fine Yuna" he interrupts shoving my hand away.

"Uh...okay" I mumble keeping my head low.

"How was school?" Felix asks, breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Other than people talking about Prom...it was good" I said rolling my eyes, remembering everyone talk about asking out people.

"Why...don't you like Prom?" He ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I do...and I dont" I mumbled fidgeting with my sweater.

"Explain" he asked passing me a glance as we walk through the alley.

"Just...everyone seems so happy to accept or ask one out, they don't have to worry about anything bad happening. The guy I used to like is dating a girl he barely knows...I feel...left out" I mumble, unconsciously pouting as I look down.

"Also here I'm "grounded" to not be a badass for a whole month...like what the fuck you don't own me. I've been doing this type of stuff for like what...three, four years? Also I'm trying to track down a guy that killed the person closest to me....aaand I'm talking too much" I laugh nervously, scratching the side of my neck awkwardly.

"It's okay...its good to talk things out instead of bottling them" he chuckled. "Chan Hyung is just looking out for you, you did go a little overboard when beating up Yugeon." He points out.

"The whole of Blades are after us...especially you and Prom...you won't feel left out soon" he assured.

With a confused expression I look up at him.

"Meaning?" I ask.

"Uh-I...ummm" he mumbles.

Suddenly his eyes widen looking behind me.

"Yuna watch out!" He shouts grabbing me by my shoulders.

Suddenly turning us around and pinning me to the wall. Turning his back against me, taking out his gun and shooting at someone or something. Hearing a loud thud in response.

"O-oppa?" I call out, trying to look over his shoulders but he's to tall.

Seeing him turn back, facing me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asks or more like raps.

He placed his hands on my shoulders, checking for any injuries.

"I-I'm okay..." I mumble looking up at him.

Seeing his movements come to a sudden stop, staring back at me in the eyes. Only noticing now how close we are. One wrong move and I could lose my first kiss.

Feeling my cheeks heat up as I stare at him with parted lips. Noticing his cute freckles scattered across his cheeks, his slightly long blonde fringe covering his dark brown eyes. Feeling his minty breath fan against my upper lip.

"Yuna..." his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

His eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips. My eyes staring at his, almost like in a trance both of us leaning in towards each other until-

"There you guys are I- am I interrupting something?"

Both of us quickly pulling away, turning our heads to see Jisung standing there looking at us awkwardly.

"I-uh...Blade's men came to attack Yuna, luckily I killed them before they could pull the trigger" Felix answered clearing his throat. Pointing at the man dressed in black, now lying dead and blood pooling around his body.

Staring at the ground like it's the most fascinating thing at the moment. Remembering the scene.

We could've kissed...

"Yuna? You okay?" Jisung called out looking at me worriedly.

"Mmh? Yeah..." I answered snapping out of my thoughts.

"Come ...let's go home. Everyone was worried since you guys were late." He said walking past us to go home.

____

Sitting in my room, pinning the red string from one picture to another. Connecting them as I mumble words like "this goes there" and "almost finished"

Looking at the board in front of me, looking like a red spider web. Pictures connecting with each other, from one end to another.

"I'm coming for you Lee Han...just give me some time"