Chapter : 21

"E-Eonni?" I utter shooting up from the bed in a sitting position. "Yep, Chae-Chae-" I cut him off with a snort.

"Chae-Chae?" I ask with a laugh. "I guess she didn't tell you..." he trailed off making me tilt my head and furrow my eyebrows.

"Chaeyoung and I were childhood friends, as you know I was always with her" he said making me nod.

"Throughout the years, we both fell in love with each other. We were too dumb to notice it...but seeing her cute side, the faint blush she hand from the simplest thing I did. Then I knew I wasn't the only one. Exactly on valentine's day I confessed to her..." he said looking at me with a gentle smile.

Looking at him with wide eyes and parted lips, to engrossed in the story I ask "and then...what did she say. What did Eonni say?!" I asked raising my voice.

"But wait, wasn't she with someone already?" I asked "Eonni never really shared her life with me because she always said 'I'm too young' " I mumbled the last part. Laughing when I remembered how irritating I was towards her.

"Yeah...you were pretty young at the time to understand the situation your sister was in. " He said smiling sadly at me. With a sigh he continued.

"Chae was very oblivious and naive...but she was really clever. Lee Han was our senior in high school. He never liked Chae and I, I was the only one that knew he was part of a gang and I always made sure Chae and I avoided him." just the mention of Lee Han I clenched my jaw.

"But sadly I wasn't always around Chae...I heard from her that Lee Han had blackmailed her into dating him. I didn't know what he wanted, until I found out that he need money. Everyone knows that your father is extremely rich" he said turning towards me making me nod.

"Yeah...but what did he use to blackmail Eonni?" I ask with hard eyes staring at the floor beneath my feet. Anger building up in me.

"Your father was very strict with Chae when it came to boys and she was always with me which made it look like we were dating...he photoshopped pictures, threatened and hurt her..." he trailed off looking at the ground.

"She was very scared of your father and had no choice to do what he wanted. He got fame,money and popularity out of her. When he was done...h-he killed her..." he said making me look up at him with glossy eyes.

"W-what happened...t-to confessing to he-her?" I uttered my voice breaking from trying to hold the tears from falling.

"She had reject me, she was also selfless...like you but she did tell me she loved me" he said bringing me into a hug.

"W-when?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder. "In the last letter she wrote to me before she died..." he said tears now falling down my cheeks.

"S-s...s-sorry Oppa " I mumble hugging him tighter. "No, I should be sorry for not protecting both of you" he said running his fingers through my hair.

"What did your father say yesterday" he said pulling away from the hug and gently grabbing my bandaged hands with blood stains.

"H-He said that I-I wasn't like E-Eonni....he never t-talks a-bout h-her. I-I must've really...ang-ered him" I said choking on my words as I sob.

"Why did he suddenly call you though?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows whilst trying to calm down my breathing.

"W-when Chan O-Oppa...cal-led I-I was wri-writing...a t-test-" cutting myself off when I hear KM suck in a sharp breath bringing me closer to him.

"Shh, it's okay. Calm down...I'll talk to Chan-" this time I cut him off ,shaking my head "N-no! He didn't kn-know..." I said sitting up straight.

Sniffling as I try to wipe any tears left on my face. Looking up at KM with puffy, bloodshot eyes seeing him smiling gently at me.

"Okay then, come let's go eat breakfast. Others must be waiting for us, mmh?" He asked making me shake my head.

"I'm not h-hungry...and they'll l-laugh a-at me..." I mumbled sniffling a bit. "Yuna, I'm sure their not going to laugh at you. All of them are actually worried and concerned about you...come please eat" he pleaded making sigh with a nod

"Okay Oppa..."