Chapter: 53

Slowly opening my eyes to the sound of hushed whispers.

"You should've stayed Hyung! It's not right to promise one thing and not fulfill it"

"You know how desperate she is to walk again..."

"I know, I know and I feel really guilty!"

"Aahgg" I groan, sitting up only to feel hands push me back down.

"Lye down Yuna, you need to rest" a familiar deep voice said.

"Why? I feel fine" I rasped, looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"No, we found you passed out on the floor in the practice room a few hours ago" Felix said.

Suddenly feeling the bed dip beside me causing me to turn my head. Only to see Woojin staring at me with worried eyes.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered with a guilty expression.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"I promised to help you walk again and I didn't even do that. You don't know what to do and that's how we found you like this and it makes me feel so guilty. I'm so so-"

"If you say sorry again I won't forgive you then" I warned.

"I was a bit upset but then again you do so much for me. You also have things to do so you're not always available and that's understandable" I continued with a soft smile.

"Thank you..." Woojin smiled as I felt Felix sit next me causing me to hug his waist and rest my head on his chest. Feeling his arms pull me closer, resting his chin on my head.

"Well then, I'm going to cook dinner. I'll leave you two and then maybe later or tomorrow I'll help you work on your legs...and I swear I will help you this time" Woojin said, with a soft smile.

"No worries Oppa, whatever floats your boat..." I giggled, snuggling closer to Felix.

"Okay then, call me if you need me" he said soon leaving the room.

"I missed spending time with you...like this" Felix mumbled, feeling his chest rumble against my ear.

"Mmh, you feel warm" I said, smiling when I hear his laugh.

Both of us falling into a comfortable silence as we cuddle in my bed. Closing my eyes as Felix runs his fingers through my hair.

"You don't think of me differently, right?" I asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" He asks, his hands stopping its movements.

"I mean, I can't walk. I'm basically useless...don't you-"

"I'm going to stop you right there and just say that you're an idiot" he cut me off with a sigh.

"What?" I asked offended, looking up at him with a sad pout.

"Don't look at me like that." He said sternly.

"Didn't have to insult me" I mumbled, looking away from him as I play with the strings of his hoodie.

"Look Yuna, I don't care if you don't have arms, can't walk, can't talk I don't care. I love you for who you are. Hopefully this is just temporarily and if not...meh I will still and forever love you." He explained, tightening his grip around me.

"Y-you love...m-me?" I stuttered, looking at him with wide and shocked eyes.

"I love you Kim Yuna" he said, trying to keep a straight face until I see his freckled cheeks heat up, turning red. Cute

"I love you too Lixie" I smile, jumping up a bit as I kiss his nose.

Giggling at his shocked expression and hiding my face into his neck.

" 'M tired" I mumble out of no where.

Hearing Felix's deep laugh as he kisses my cheek.

"Then let's go to sleep" he says, covering himself as he pulls me closer towards him making me bury my face into his neck

Soon feeling his hands play with my hair, planting a few kisses on my cheeks as he hums a tune. Slowly making me fall asleep in the arms of my lover.