Chapter : 25

"She kept herself in her room all day, just to go over the notes of Lee Han" listening to Woojin talk to the members as I nibble on my kimchi, rolling my eyes whilst looking at them talk IN FRONT OF ME.

"I'm right here you know..." I mumble glaring at them with a clenched jaw, only to be ignored.

"What did you find Yuna?" Jisung asked looking through the notes that Woojin gave without my permission.

"Its in your hand, find out yourself " I mumble , getting up and going to the practice room. Ignoring the burning gazes of the members.

Upon entering the room I head over to the shooting range to practice my aim. Placing the ear muffs on and taking a pistol, loading it and aiming it at the target.

My fingers wrapping around the trigger, staring attentively at the target with clenched jaws and dark eyes. Thinking of Lee Han as the target only made me more angry.

1

2

3

Three bullets gone through the target, one bullet aimed at each eye and one aimed at the forehead .

Aiming at each target until I'm out of bullets. With a loud sigh I take one of the Army pocket knives. Holding it upside down with my right hand whilst eyeing the target, lifting my left hand in the air pointing at the head of the target. Throwing the knife which comes into contact with target's forehead.

___________

"Hyung, is she okay?" Seungmin asked looking at me with worried eyes. Sighing heavily I lift up my head from my laptop.

"She's just a little stressed, give her some time" with a forced smile I turn back to my computer. Drinking my coffee as I focus on the screen.

"Guys we have a new mission, Jung Yugeon leader of Blades wants a trade" Chan walked in, all of us turned our heads towards him.

"What does he want now?" Changbin asked also entering the room with a mug in one hand and a few papers in the other.

"The usual, drugs..." Felix mumbled not bothering to look at us from his laptop.

"Didnt I tell you not to hack into my shit Lee Felix" Chan said with a heavy sigh, his expression tired of telling him a million times to mind his own business.

"Its was I.N's idea dont accuse me" Felix answered with a shrug earning a pinch from I.N for ratting him out.

Shaking my head as I close my laptop, "where are we meeting him...you know he doesn play fair" looking at Chan with a serious expression. Knowing we have to be there so nothing too serious happens.

"Same place as before, the club...looks like he owns that place now" Felix butted in once again, both Chan and I glaring at him. "What?" He asks confused looking at Chan and I with innocent eyes.

"When are we leaving?" Hyunjin asks entering the room with Minho , both wearing tank tops with sweat rolling down their foreheads.

Probably sparing...

"Jung Yugeon..." Seungmin mumbles from beside me. "He's been trading with us for a long time. Our drugs in return for his weapons...looks like Jisung did come up with a good concussion" he continued with a laugh.

"Well...what can I say" Jisung answered running his hands through his blonde hear with a smirk getting disgusted looks from all of us.

"We're leaving a 6pm sharp, you guys know what to wear?" Chan asks earning nods from all of us. "Just inform Yuna...Yugeon also heard about our 'new member' " he mumbled with furrowed eyebrows.

"But I thought you guys didn't tell anyone about me?"

We all turned our heads to the door to see Yuna panting , a few cuts here and there with sweat rolling down her forehead.

Didn't I tell this child to be careful with knives?

"That's the thing...I didn't" Chan answers staring at the floor deep in thought. "Felix...I.N?" He called out looking at the duo with raised eyebrows.

"We didnt do anything " they said in unison , bring their hands up in surrender.

"We also couldn't pick up anyone trying to get into the system..." I.N answers grabbing Felix's laptop, ignoring the glare whilst typing something with furrowed eyebrows.  "Yep, nothing..." he answered confidently with a smile.

"Well then...we leave tonight " Chan reassured soon leaving the room.

Feeling the couch dip beside me. I see Yuna with her head back and eyes closed whilst placing her arm on her forehead.

"Feeling better?" I ask earning a nod from her.

"Much better" she answered with a smile turning towards my direction.

"And no slutty outfits, okay?" I asked sternly waiting for her reply.

"Yes Dad!" She answered rolling her eyes with a groan.