Chapter : 13

"Eonni?...Eonni!!!" I shout seeing my sister lying there on the cold floor, blood pooled from her upper body.

Kneeling beside her I bring her head onto my lap, hugging her "Eonni...Eonni w-wake up!" I cry. Seeing no response I fish out my phone calling Namjoon.

"Yuna?...what's wrong" I heard over the phone, "N-n-Namjoon...Eonni...she's-she's...just please get here...Eonni is bleeding" I managed to say.

"I'm on my way...Appa ,Eomma!-" I heard him say before cutting the call.

Looking at my sister's face, to see her eye lids stitched shut. My eyes trailing over her body to see a note on her chest saying.

Note:

Hope you like the gift...little lady

From : Lee Han :)

Feeling my body tremble, tears now like a waterfall. My face turning pale, looking down I scream "Eonni! You cant leave me...I didn't say it back....PLEASE JUST WAKE UP!!"

"Yuna?..."

"Yuna!!"

Shooting up I gasp for air, tears falling and my chocked sobs was the only thing heard throughout the room.

Feeling arms engulf me in a hug, I grip onto that person's shirt burying my face into a chest breathing heavily.

"Calm down...breathe, I'm here. Your safe" I heard a deep voice say, suddenly feeling calm I loosen my grip on the shirt and just lay in the arms that held me tight.

"Thanks Felix Oppa..." I mumble into his shirt, my arms laying loosely around his waist. "No problem, I'm here for you" smiling slightly I slowly get up.

"Sorry...I must've woken you up and also for falling asleep here" I laugh softly, wiping my now red and puffy eyes sniffling a bit.

"Hey...its okay, besides I'm supposed to wake up this time" he said smiling gently at me, mirroring his expression I get up stretching slightly.

"Yea...just don't tell KM about this, he gets...worried" I say tying my hair into a messy bun "sure, he cares for you...so I'm not surprised" nodding my head with a frown.

Waving at him "bye, I'm going to my room now" seeing him wave back I leave the room with a yawn.

"What were you doing there the whole night?" Jumping in shock I see I.N standing there with his arms crossed and leaning against the wall.

"Don't do that, you scared me!" I shout looking at him. "What were you doing in Felix Hyung's room?" He asks like a strict parent.

"I was sleeping?" I said, more like a question. "Why are you asking?" I asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I heard crying" he said shrugging his shoulders making my eyes widen "oh...uh you must be imagining things" shoving my hands in my pockets as I make my way to my room, not giving him a chance to reply.

Entering my room and making my way to the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror almost screaming in horror.

Chapped lips, knotted greasy hair, puffy eyes and a pink nose from crying. Brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Stripping my clothes off I make my way into the shower feeling the hot water relax my limbs. Sighing I close my eyes as I put my head under the water.

Time Skip :

Wearing an oversized light blue shirt with a pair of Linen baggy pants. Throwing my towel I used after rubbing my now wet hair on the bed I make my way downstairs.

"Morning" entering the dining room to see some talking and laughing and some trying to keep their eyes opened.

"Morining Yuna, did you sleep well?" Chan asked looking at me with a fond smile. Nodding my head "yea, sure did" I said laughing at Hyunjin who's head nearly fell into his bowl of cereal.

"Hyunjin, wake up now. You need to eat" Chanbin said moving him a bit to wake him up. After a while of waking him up we all finally ate our breakfast.

"Felix and I.N did you track down Zhixing?" Chan asks looking at the duo expectantly  "yes Hyung...he's going to hang out with a gang at xxx Club this coming week" I.N said making Chan nod with a slight smirk. "I must say he's hard to keep track of" Felix says leaning back a bit.

"Your just Lazy Lix" Hyunjin said with a smug look earning a glare from Felix "says the one who's face almost became one with your bowl of cereal even though you went to bed before all of us" he fires back making us all laugh at them.

Being the first one to finish up I stand up bowing at everyone "Thank you for breakfast. I'll be going to my room now" I said pushing my chair in and making my way to my room.

Immediately heading straight to my desk. Studying for the rest of the weekend.