Chapter : 11

"Thanks Eunwoo..." I mumbled to him as I hop out of the car with a heavy sigh. Entering the big brown doors I immediately head to my room. Flopping down on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

*Ding*

Taking out my phone to see a message.

Kookie 🐰🐇

Yuna...I'm sorry

It's okay Kookie,
it's just a crush not like we're together 😁

Still its my fault for
not comforting you today
I know how you feel about him
And I still did that 😔

It's not your fault
You acting like I'm going to
Kill you 😂

Okay then 💔
What you doing this weekend?

Nothing much, just relax
Anyways talk later
Bye <3

I see...
Bye <3

Placing my phone on my bed I change my clothes to an over sized black top and black sweatpants with socks. Going downstairs I walk towards the living room to see everyone talking and laughing.

"Hey Yuna, how was school" Jisung asks whilst trying to push Minho who's sitting on him.

"It was good" I smiled gently at him, forcing myself in between Felix and Hyunjin. "How was the test?" Chanbin came walking in and dropping down beside I.N.

"It was pretty hard, I'm scared for my marks" I say stealing the packet of chips from Felix, ignoring the pout and glare.

"I'm sure you did great" KM said making me nod my head allowing Hyunjin to take some chips and hitting Felix's hand when he tries to take.

"My chips!" Felix shouted with an angry pout. Smiling cheekily at him I said "it's mine now" offering some to Hyunjin.

"So he can have and I can't? " he asked making me nod my head laughing with the others as Felix tries to take chips from Changbin who also hits his hand.

"So what's this mission you guys said I'm in?" I asked nibbling on the chips whilst finally sharing with Felix.

"There was a delivery in Jinhae , the guys name is Zhixing" Chan said leaning back against the couch typing on his computer, not sparing me a glance.

"What went wrong with the delivery that you must now kill this guy?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Jisung and Seungmin made sure that the delivery made it to its buyer...but the buyer didn't pay and shot some of our men" he said now lifting his head looking at me with dark eyes.

"He stole from us, and I kill people who steal from us" with that he closed his laptop, "Yuki! Bring me the planning" he said moving the things on the coffee table.

Yuki then came in with papers in her hand, giving it to Chan whilst the rest of us surround the table.

"Yuna...there must be no mistakes in this mission, are you sure you want to be apart of this?" He asked looking at me seriously  making me nod my head

"Im sure..." I said looking through the information "how old is he?" I ask looking at the picture of his face , more specifically his hazel brown eyes.

"He's in his late 30's" I heard Chan say making me nod "he's got pretty eyes" I said smirking to myself.

"Once we get him, their all yours" he said smiling proudly at me. "When are we doing this?" I asked looking up at all of them.

"Sometime this coming week, I'll be sure to tell you" Chan said, everyone now going back to their seats "cool..." I trail off placing the information on the table.

"Anyways...I'm going to my room" I say taking the packet of chips and making my way to my room.

"Yuna stay, we want to know more about you" Seungmin said who's lying on top of I.N.  Sitting down I look at Woojin with a 'what did you say?' Look.

"Don't look at me like that, they just want to get to know you better" Woojin said making me raise an eyebrow "well...there's nothing much to know about. Since some people hacked into my files" I said glaring at Felix and I.N who just smile awkwardly at me.

"Well we want to know you personally" Minho said smiling gently at me. "Well uh...okay ask questions then" I said shifting in my seat.

"What does your dad do?" Changbin asks with a knowing look, all members eyes fixated on me. "Well...he's the CEO of Kim Enterprise" I said feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Your mom?" Jisung asks looking like a squirrel, stuffing his cheeks with snacks. Sighing I look down at my lap "Eomma works with my Appa, they both agreed that when I turn eighteen I'll be working with them" I said  throwing my head back , looking at the ceiling as I eat my chips silently.

"Looks like your all sorted when you finish High school" I heard Seungmin say making me hum in response. "Well...what do you want to do?" Felix asks making me lift my head, looking at him with wide eyes.

Soon breaking out into a wide smile I look out the window "I want to be an artist, travel the world, learn new things, take pictures ,paint and draw. I don't want to have the life of a rich CEO with so many worries for a stupid company" I say zoning out a bit.

Giggling I say "it would be a dream come true honestly " looking at the now shocked and sad faces of District 9 I clear my throat.

"Sorry about that...I tend to zone out a bit" scratching my neck nervously I look down "no...its okay have you ever told your dad about this?" Hyunjin asked looking concerned.

Sighing softly "I did...let's say that didn't end well" I said laughing bitterly, remembering the slap I got and all my pictures I drew and painted burnt in front of me.

"But-" "I'm suddenly feeling hungry...what's there to eat?" I cut I.N off standing up and shoving my hands in my pockets. Feeling my nose sting and tears starting to form, I try to avoid eye contact with the members.

"Yuna...dont run away from your problems"