Chapter: 40

"

LEE HAN!!!" I shouted entering the rotten wooden doors.

Taking out my pistols as I shoot one by one in the head. A beautiful scarlet colour splattering against the dirty white and cream walls.

Pulling the pin of a hand grenade and throwing the bomb into the room that's full of drugs and weapons.

_______

"LEE HAN!!!" I heard outside my door.

Hearing gunshots and bombs going off as I sit here in my desk chair, playing with an army knife.

Smirking as I hear Mr and Mrs Kim shaking their head and try to say words through the duck tape. Hearing their chains rattle against the bars that I put them behind.

Suddenly it went dead silent outside. No sound could be heard, only the footsteps of a person.

"Lee Han, I know you're here!" I heard Yuna shout.

Smirking as I signal one of the guards to take off the duck tape on Mr and Mrs Kim.

"Yuna!...Yuna don't come!"

They shouted, holding onto the bars as they cry out.

Nodding to the buff man beside the door to get ready.

And soon the door was opened, showing a bruised and bleeding Yuna. Her eyes filled with rage and anger.

"You're late" I sighed, tapping my wrist to signify her.

Tilting my head as I look at her.

__________

Staring at Lee Han with anger as I clutch onto my pistol.

"Where's Eomma and Appa?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"We're here!!"

Widening my eyes at the familiar voice, turning my head as I try to find them in the dark room.

"E-eomma...A-a-Appa" I mumble sadly seeing them in that condition.
Soon turning my head to the culprit.

"What did you do to them?!" I shouted, seeing my mother's shirt barely on her body and her skirt just covering her thighs.

Turning my head to my father, to see his face filled with cuts and bruises. His clothes dirty and torn. And most importantly there was blood...everywhere.

"Well~ you came late, so I decided that my boys should enjoy themselves...if you know what I mean~" he chuckled darkly, his eyes following my movements.

"You sick fuck!" I shouted, my eyes glossy with tears as my nose flares up with anger.

Just as I was about to pounce on him I felt something hard hit my head.

"Ack!" Placing my hand at the back of my head feeling pain. Seeing the world spin around me as my eyes roll at the back of my head passing out.

_______

Sighing as I see Yuna's limp body lye on the dirty floor.

"Yuna!!" Mr Kim shouted, banging against the bars. Hearing Mrs Kim's sobs made me groan in annoyance.

"Can someone shut them up!" I shouted.

Hearing their chains rattle against the bars and floor, fighting off the guys that duck taped their mouths.