Chapter: 33

So comfy...

Humming as I snuggle further into the pillow, feeling it rumble under me hearing it chuckle-

...-wait!

Lifting my head up, squinting my eyes as I try to recognise my surroundings. Looking down to see-

"Felix Oppa!" I shout pushing away from him only to groan in pain.

Lying down in the middle of the bed clutching my rib.

"Good Morning to you too" Felix greeted, his deep raspy voice sending chills down my spine.

"You okay?" He asks sitting up to lean against the headboard.

I look at him with a painful expression trying to glare at him but failing miserably.

"D-does it l-look like I'm o-okay?" I stutter with a groan. "Remind m-me t-to never s-spar with you a-again" I say burying my face into the sheets.

"Let me help you there" he chuckles, gently grabbing my arms. Turning me over and pulling me up to lean against the headboard next to him.

Panting lightly I place my head on his shoulder. " 'M tired" I mumbled closing my eyes.

"You slept for so long I had to carry you here. I'm sure Woojin Hyung is overthinking things..." he said placing his head on top of mine, running his fingers through my hair.

Feeling his ice cold fingers touching my neck, sending shivers down my spine as I hum in content snuggling closer to his neck. My nose touching his skin.

This is so warm...

"They came home, when? Where did they go anyway?" I ask closing my eyes with a sigh.

"They came home late last night...they were robbing some bank" he answered like it was nothing.

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"Because your not allowed to do these things...they said I should watch you" he answered.

"I'm sorry that you have to babysit me" I mumbled with a slight frown.

"Hey...its not your fault, besides-" he shrugged "-I wanted to do this" he continued.

Nodding my head as I pull on the bandage which is neatly wrapped around my knuckles.

"C-can you help me to my room. I don't think I can move around much" I mumbled with a slight pout.

"Sure" he said getting up and walking around to my side of the bed.

His one arm going to my waist and the other under my legs. Awkwardly wrapping my arms around his neck as he lifts me up from the bed.

Wincing as I bury my face into his neck from the pain I felt.

"You okay" he asks walking out the room.

"Yea, it just pains" I mumbled. "But what's funny is I'm the one who won but I'm also the one suffering" I laughed.

"True" he said with a smile.

Entering my room, gently laying me on my bed. Sighing as I flop backwards.

"I still have to go over the notes that I took down on Lee Han. I only remember that he's coming next month and that is just around the corner" I said with a groan. Rubbing my face with a sigh.

"I'll help you" Felix offered, sitting next to me.

Turning my head to look at his back (he's sitting up and Yuna is lying down)

"Can you get into his camera's for me?" I ask.

"I can try" he turns his head looking at me.

"Okay then, let's shower then have breakfast with the others" I said.

Widening my eyes at the structure of my sentence. My cheeks turning a dark shade of red from embarrassment. Looking up to see Felix's ears red. He's also blushing...

"I-I...I m-mean ...I'll have a shower alone..." I stuttered seeing how Felix nodded quickly.

"Are you okay...to-um" he gestured to me then the bathroom.

"I'm sure I'll be fine" I answered sitting up.

"Okay then...call if you need me" he said quickly leaving the room.

"That was so embarrassing" I groaned, grabbing onto my desk to get to the bathroom.

______

An hour later of holding onto things just to stand up. I finally dressed myself into a pair of leggings and a white long sleeved T-shirt.

Entering the dining room to see Chan, Woojin and Felix sitting down whilst the maids set the table.

"Morning" I greeted sitting next to Felix.

"Morning" Woojin and Chan said in unison, Felix greeting me with a warm smile.

Chan typing something into his computer. He and I never spoke after what happened and I don't plan to either.

Woojin looking between Felix and I with a confused expression.

"What did you guys do yesterday?" He asked.

Turning away from Felix to look across the table.

"Oh, we were sparring" Felix answered.

"Who won?"

Turning our heads to see the rest of the members piling in sleepily, going to any vacant seats available.

"Of course it was Felix, look at how messed up Yuna looks" Hyunjin said high fiving Minho.

"Jee, thanks for the compliment Oppa" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Actually I won" I continued smiling once I see Felix groan and blush in embarrassment.

Everyone looking at us with furrowed eyebrows and confused expressions.

"How did you win, Hyung barely has any bruises compared to you" Jeongin asked.

"The rule was...if you can break a bone from your opponent, you win" I answered as I buttered my toast.

"You broke Felix's finger I'm guessing, seeing how his finger is bandaged like that" Jisung answered pointing at Felix's bandaged finger.

Nodding my head with a smug look.

"Yo but Felix, she looks like a zombie" Seungmin said who's sitting next to me.

"Yah! I don't look so bad!" I scolded feeling offended.

"Right sorry-" he apologized, with a smile I turn to my plate "-you look worse than a zombie" he continued.

The room filled with laughter and bickering as we eat our breakfast.