Chapter : 6

"Damn this person is rich" I mutter to myself as I type into few codes that I know whilst I hack into rich business accounts, stealing money.

"I'm so dead if Oppa finds out" I chuckle softly, looking at the cameras I placed around the house.

Since I dont live with my parents I placed a whole lot of cameras around.   Gotta keep yourself safe right...right?

"District 9?" I mutter to myself with a raised eyebrow once I come across something interesting on my screen.

"Ooh~ a mafia group" I wiggle my eyebrows  trying to get into their files.

"ACCESS DENIED!" It showed on my screen making me groan.

"Looks like I can only access their identities..." I smirk typing furiously on my keyboard.

District 9 :

"Heyy Lix, I.N what ya doing?" Hyunjin walked into their room with Changbin trailing behind to see them both smirking whilst typing away on their computer screens rolling around the room to get to the other computer.

"Just a little..."   "game" I.N finished Felix's sentence seeing he was too busy typing away on his computer.

"Oh?!" Changbin said looking at the screen then realizing what's happening "Ooh~!" Now seeing that someone is trying to hack into the system.

"Oh no you did-ent" they heard Felix sassily say to the computer. Both Hyunjin and Changbin chuckling at the younger.

"What you guys doing?" All four heads snapped towards the door to see Jisung eating cheesecake looking like a curious squirrel at everyone.

"XXX is trying to get into our files" I.N said both hackers turning their heads back to their devices.

Minutes after Seungmin and Minho entered the room asking what's going on and soon cheered on the Hackers in the room.

It was war, XXX vs District 9 was chaotic.

Chan coming in to see what all the noise was about and soon smirking once he found out what's going on and sitting there "looks like XXX is interested in us?" He said looking at the youngers who nodded focusing at the two moving around the room , screen to screen.

"A game of tag, is what we call it" Felix said making I.N and Chan chuckle at his words.

"Then let's play..."

Yuna's POV:

"Ugh this is so hard!" I groan loudly but suddenly smirk with a snort "ooh~ that's what she said" laughing at my own joke I focus back to the screen.

"I must say Felix and shall I say...I.N are good hackers" I say nodding in approval. "Yuna...where are you?!" I heard KM shout throughout the house making me panic.

Hearing his footsteps coming up the stair, how did I not see him on the cameras?!. Trying to change the tabs on my computer as fast as I can. Oppa doesn't like it when I search other Mafia groups for some reason. "Shit,shit,shit,shit" I mutter. Hearing the door open I turn around smiling innocently.

"Heyy Oppa...your back early how was it hanging out with your friends?" I ask trying to block the screen. Seeing him raise an eyebrow he says "yeah...it was good, are you okay?" He asks trying to look at whats behind me moving my head trying to block him.

"Yah! Kim Yuna didn't I tell you not to hack into other people's accounts" he scolded hitting the back of my head making wince and pout.

"KM~" I whine looking at him.

Whilst arguing with KM she didn't notice that District 9 hacked into her files and found out news that shocked all the members,but with a smirking Chan there's always a surprise that's going to happen.

Next Day

At School

Sitting in the cafeteria with my three closest friends Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin and of course my biggest crush in the whole entire world Kim Taehyung also with my cousin Kim Namjoon.

"Do you want your banana milk Yuna?" I heard Jungkook ask making me smile as I pass it to him "no Kookie you can have it" seeing his eyes light up and quickly drinking it like it's the last banana milk on earth making me chuckle at him.

"How was the Physics test RM" I asked Namjoon, apparently he likes to be called that at school that I just go along with everything.

"It was too easy I got an A+" he said making me roll my eyes "as usual...you always get everything right" I smiled at him as I picked at my food not in the mood to eat.

"Yuna,eat" he said sternly making me groan "I'm not hungry" I say then hearing "I'll have it" from Jungkook, sliding my tray towards him "sure...go ahead" ignoring Namjoon's glare at him "your going to get sick" he said making me scoff "sick what's that?" I ask sarcastically.

"Sick is when one's body is physically or mentally il-" "I was just being sarcastic!" I shout at him who smirked at me making me want to slap it off so badly.

"Mr Min kept on scolding me today" I heard Jimin whine making me pout "why? What did you do?" I asked rubbing his arm in a comforting way. "I messed up this one note in music class and he just went mental and lashed out at me" he placed his head on my shoulder as I pat his head.

"Don't worry, maybe he wasn't in a good mood and you ticked it off. Besides you'll ace that song and Mr Min will be proud of you" I cheered him up making him smile at me.

"Now that's the mochi I remeber" I pinched his cheek "dont call me mochi" he said with a playful glare "okay mochi" I said with a smirk hearing him groan.

"Damnit!" I heard Taehyung groan looking at his phone. "What's wrong Tae?" I ask "this level is too hard" he said showing me the game on his phone "ooh~ I dont know how to help you there" I say sadly.

"Come help me play it" he patted the seat next to him making my cheeks heat up. Now sittinging next to him whilst playing on the same phone I could feel his fresh and minty breath on my neck making my face heat up even more.

"Yay we won!" He shouted making other tables look at us "sorry...hehe" he scratches his neck nervously whilst showing his boxy smile.

Once the other tables carried on with their own business Taehyung turned towards me "Thanks Yuna...your the best" he said embracing me which catches me off guard by surprise  "I-its ok-okay Tae" I curse myself for stuttering and at Jungkook who's smirking my way. Also because he's the only one that knows I have a crush on Taehyung.

"Hyung...do you want your banana milk?" Jungkook says his bunny teeth on full display making us all groan at him.