Chapter : 10

With Yuki leading the way, seeing the pictures placed all around the mansion making me smile "These are really pretty" I unconsciously say, "They are...Master Han loves art so he purchased these and place them all around" Yuki said smiling gently at the colorful art.

Upon entering the dining room I see the whole of District 9 already seated. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was important for everyone to sit together at dinner" I said bowing out of respect.

"Its okay Yuna, please...be seated" Chan said motioning for me to sit next Woojin and Jeongin.  Nodding my head as I hesitantly sit down.

"Finally, food!" I heard Felix say making me laugh at his childishness. Once everyone started eating, I just stared at my meal for a moment until picking at my plate. "Yuna, if you dont mind me asking what were you doing that I had to bring down one of the maids even though Hyunjin and Seungmin told you?" I heard Chan ask curiously looking at me.

"I was studying, I have an upcoming test which is really difficult so I decided to study" I answered ignoring the worried and sad looks Woojin gave me.

"For two whole hours?" Hyunjin dramatically stated making me roll my eyes at him "yes 'two whole hours' Hyunjin-" "Oppa" I heard him say making my eyes widen "what?" I ask confused.

"Your seventeen...I'm twenty...and in that case Im older than you therefore you should call me Oppa" he said with a smug look. "Why you little-" "enough! We all would like to enjoy our meal and not fight thank you very much!" Woojin scolded looking at us with a serious expression.

"Anyways, Yuna what are you studying for?" Minho asked, stealing something from Jisung's plate "Business studies and Accounting..." I said smiling gently at him.

"But Woojin hyung said that you like Arts, and here you doing something completely different...oh by the way I checked the subjects you doing in school...and Arts is none of them" Felix said who's sitting opposite me munching on his meal.

Clenching my fist as I look down I say "maybe you should also check that some people love to have privacy" I smiled sarcastically seeing him gulp.

"Anyways, when can I get Lee Han" I turn my head towards Chan looking at him expectantly.  "Yes about that, Lee Han is in Incheon at the moment" he said with a sigh

"but...remember he's the most dangerous mafia in Korea, he has the most experienced men and advanced weapons. I don't know if you can handle it" looking down I close my eyes "he's the one that killed my sister, and I'll be the one to kill him even... if it's the last thing I do" "Yuna..." I heard Woojin say.

"Sorry but I'm not hungry anymore , please excuse me" getting up with a bow and exiting the dining room I make my way upstairs to my bedroom.

Woojin's (KM) POV:

Looking at the untouched meal that belonged to Yuna, I sighed. "She's still not eating" I muttered with sad eyes.

"I understand that Lee Han killed her sister, but why is she in such a rush to kill him" Chan asked, still looking straight ahead where Yuna had left.

"Because...Kim Chaeyoung known as Yuna's sister was basically the only family for her..." I trailed off looking at the now curious members of District 9

"Yes she does have parents, but they dont exactly treat her like their own daughter" I said clenching my jaw just by mentioning Yuna's parents.

"What do you mean Hyung?, no parent would do that to their own daughter " Changbin asked looking at me like I'm mad.

"Its not my place to tell you her private life, but don't worry she's not always like this if she warms up to all of us she's a real softy" I smiled gently looking at all of them.

"Let's just finish our meals then we can plan our next mission, this time we include Yuna" Chan said not sparing us a glance as he ate

Yuna's POV :
Next Day

Finally done getting ready for school I head downstairs to see nobody downstairs.  That's odd??

Holding my bag tightly I shout "guys?!" I walk around until I heard hushed whispers coming from inside a room. "Guys?" I call out once again.

Opening up the door I see all the members of District 9 surrounded the table discussing something. "Yuna?" I heard Chan say. "Heyy guys" I awkwardly laugh "just wandering where you guys were...it was so quiet so I got worried" I smiled awkwardly at them.

"Anyways I'm going to school so bye..." I waved at them, just as I was about to close the door "Yuna wait..." I heard Jisung say making me look up "yeah?" I asked opening the door and leaning against the frame.

"Can you come home early, we're planning a mission and your apart of it" Chan said who's sitting in on a leather chair looking straight at me.

Nodding my head "I'll be sure to come early" I said bowing towards them and then leaving to go to school.

At School

"The test was so hard-ugh!" I groan out, lying on my arms as we all sit down at the cafeteria.

"It can't be that bad, your just as clever as Joonie Hyung" Jimin said looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you kidding me, Joonie Oppa is so clever I'm sure he eats the paper" I said with snort.

"Owie!" I rubbed the side of my head as I look at Namjoon who threw a carrot at me. "I'm sitting right here you know" he said rolling his eyes at me "I know I'm not dumb" I said smirking once I see him glare at me.

"Hey guys Taehyungie Hyung and I found out there's going to be a new student this week coming" Jungkook came running towards us panting with an excited boxy smiled Taehyung.

"I hope it's a cute girl" Taehyung said making me frown. "Wow that's nice" I said forcing out a smile. Looking at Jungkook who avoided eye contact.

"I'm going to class, see you guys" I took my bag waving at them.

It's just a crush Yuna, don't get jealous....