Chapter: 23

Yuna's POV:
Next Day

Opening my eyes, groaning when the sun hits my eyes making me turn away burying my face into the pillow.

Turning to my bedside table to grab my phone,switching it on only for me to smile sadly. Not even a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' from Appa and Eomma.

"What a nice way to start your day..." I mumbled sarcastically. Sitting up and scrolling through my phone to respond to birthday wishes.

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

Staring at my screen to see my friends wanting to face time making me sigh. Pressing the 'accept' button I show the best smile I could muster up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNA!!!" I heard them scream and shout making me chuckle. "Thanks guys, I love you all sooo much!" I shout blowing kisses to them earning coos from all of them.

"Please brush your hair..." Jungkook said pointing to my bed hair with a laugh. Laughing nervously I run my finger through my messy hair.

"Where's Tae?" I ask not seeing him on my phone screen. "Probably still sleeping..." Jungkook said with a slight smile making me raise an eyebrow and tilt my head.

"No Kook...he told us he was gonna go out with Jennie- ouch!" Jimin cut himself off with a groan from getting kicked by Jungkook.

My once curious face now with a frown making me chuckle bitterly ignoring Jimin. "Yah! Jungkook he's your hyung" I scolded Jungkook making him look weirdly at me.

"Anyways guys, gotta go. Byeee" I wave at them cutting the call of and falling backwards with a groan.  Staring at the white ceiling. "Maybe I should practice my aiming today..." I mumbled getting up and doing my morning routine.

Time Skip:

Walking down the stairs and entering the dinning room to see no one...did I sleep that much?

Eating a light breakfast I make my way to one of the white rooms where Zhixing is, bringing my favourite camera to record. "Good morning" I cheerfully say throwing a punch at his face to hear him groan, slowly waking up.

Turning around to set up the camera, posing in front of it whilst giggling. "Who the hell are you?" I heard behind me making me turn around.

"Your about to find out..." I trail off looking at him with a sickening smile.

Woojin's POV :

"Guys...she just turned eighteen" I said with a sigh. Looking at the maknae's with guns and knives all wrapped up with red ribbons. "I dont think she'll want weapons as her birthday gifts...oh Minho that looks nice" I said focusing on Minho who's setting up the place.

"What does she like Hyung?" Seungmin asks making me sigh "definitely not weapons..." I trailed off shaking my head whilst looking at them.

Yuna's POV:

"Please...stop I'm begging you..." I heard him whisper making me chuckle at him. Pouting sarcastically I take my hand that's now covered in his blood, caressing his cheek leaving trails of blood on him.

Leaning forward coming closer to his ear "Tell me what you know about Lee Han and I'll make this all go away..." I whisper feeling him shiver under my gaze.

"H-He's coming...back t-to Seoul-" I cut him off by grabbing his jaw harshly "when?!" I shout looking at him with dark eyes.

"N-Next...next month" he struggled because of the grip on his jaw. "Why!!!" I harshly push his face away. "I dont know...please...I'm sorry just let me go"

Watching him beg for his life only made my blood boil. Looking at Zhixing who has all of his fingers broken, his clothes wet with blood, wounds scattering his body and his chest moving up and down at a rapid pace gasping for air. Now looking down at my arms and clothes messed with his blood, blooding dripping down my chin making it look like a whole lot of red juice fell on me.

Shaking my head as I walk towards the knife I specifically picked out "why didn't you pay Christopher for the weapons?" I asked grabbing the knife and walking back to his trembling figure.

"I-I...t-thought I-I p-paid h-h-him..." he said looking away making me growl "bullshit!" I shouted smacking him across the face.

Seeing him spit out blood whilst breathing heavily "I ask again...why didn't you pay Christopher for the weapons?" I asked with dark eyes, my nose flaring up from anger.

"B-b-Because... I thought...h-he wouldn't find me...I-I've never...paid... anyo-" I cut him off by stabbing him with a knife in the stomach multiple times. Blood splattering all over my face.

Seeing him slowly close his eyes I wave at him with a grin "goodnight" I said once he goes limp in the chair.

Sighing I take my now bloodied knife staring at his closed eyes "happy birthday...to me" I smiled devilishly, setting to work to take out his eyes.

Time Skip :

Placing his hazel brown eyes in a jar of alchohol solution/ HTK to preserve it. Just as I turned around to leave the room, the door opens showing Jeongin and Woojin standing there. "Yuna...where were you? We were- wow what happened to you?" Jeongin asked looking at my bloodied form.

Smiling innocently, but with blood all over my face I looked creepy. Laughing nervously as I stand in front of Zhixing to hide his body "I...I was just having some fun..." clutching the jar in my hands once I see Woojin sigh, looking at me dead in the eye.

Hanging my head low I step aside to show them the body , eyes that's stitched shut and the words I carved into his skin.

"Hope you like the present Lee Han...From XXX" Woojin read the words on Zhixing chest then turning to me with a raised eyebrow.

Smiling brightly "it's a present!" I say cheerfully averting my gaze to the dead body with a grin. Hearing them sigh I turned towards them both shaking their head making me frown.

"What? Isn't it pretty..." I trailed off wiping the blood on my face. "Look at you, come on let's get you cleaned up" Woojin said making me nod.

Time Skip :

Now that I'm clean, I make my way downstairs to see the rest of District 9 huddled up in the living room making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Guys?" I mutter walking in to see the lights dim, pillows and blankets on the couch and a movie ready to play.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNA!" They all shouted turning around and holding a cake with a lit candle in the middle.

With a gentle smile and glossy eyes I say "T-Thanks...g-guys" I stutter blowing out the candle and hugging everyone thanking them.

"We know this is not the best of gifts...but-" "those are perfect!" not focusing on what's in their hands as I look at all the weapons wrapped up in red ribbons.

Walking towards them to look at the guns to see my code name : XXX carved on it. Turning to the members to see the maknae line with smug looks and the Hyung line with shocked faces.

"Best birthday ever..."