Chapter Four

Zac

It has been two days with his father gone and Zac was fully enjoying himself. There were many women in the palace which would throw themselves at him and this morning was no different. This morning Zelda knocked on his door. "My prince, may I come in?"

"Enter" Zac called out.

As she opened the door and stepped in Zac's large bedroom she opened her trench coat, only to reveal that she was completely naked underneath. This is just the way Zac liked his shewolves. No fuss and no hassle. Zac looked at the shewolf standing in front of him. She was pretty sexy and she knew it. With her strawberry blonde hair, high cheekbones and thin lips. She had a good thin body, long sexy legs and small peaky breasts.

Zac raised his eyebrows at her which indicated that he was waiting. She walked up to him and tried to kiss his lips. He moved his head sideways to show that he would not allow it. Zac did not allow women to kiss him intimately as he had no connection with any of the shewolves. Zelda then started kissing his neck while pushing her naked body up against him. He grabbed her breast and squeezed the soft flesh, kneeding it roughly while she moaned. She then moved lower and removed his briefs. His erection sprung loose. He was not fully hard yet but he was a lot bigger than most wolves since he had royal blood in him.

Zelda went onto her knees in front of him while he sat down on the edge of the bed. She grabbed his erection with both her hand and looked up at him while her lips descended on the tip of his penis. Zac was not a very patient man. He grabbed her hair and pushed her head further onto his penis which forced her to take more of it than she could handle. Zelda understood what Zac wanted and started sucking his cock harder and fast while gaging in between. She was working hard to please him and enjoyed seeing her mouth full of his cock. He watched as her lips firmly wrapped around him and how she struggled to take all of him into her mouth. Zac threw his head back and moan while enjoying Zelda sucking him off. Zelda sped up her pace. Her head bobbing up and down while her hands moved at same speed. Pumping faster, she moaned to cause a vibration which pushed Zac over the edge. He held her head still and he released streams of his seed into her mouth. She choked a bit while she struggled to swallow it all down and he watched as it leaked out her mouth and ran down her chin.

"Go get yourself cleaned up" Zac quickly ordered harshly. Zelda was shocked by the tone he used but she quick got up and went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Zelda came out of the bathroom. Zac grabbed a foil package and tore it open. He quickly rolled the condom onto his still erected penis and then he laid back and got comfortable. Zelda returned to the bed knowing what was expected of her.

Mia

Mia was all packed and ready to go but her heart was heavy with pain of leaving her family behind. She went downstairs only to find her parents and brother standing waiting for her. Mia tried her best to not look into her father's eyes as she held herself together. "My baby girl is leaving us Brad!" Mia's mom said through her tears falling. She was sobbing hard when she grabs Mia into a big bear hug and refused to let go. Mia's heart broke in that moment, but she could not let it show.

"Mom, the palace is only four hours away. I can always come visit anytime or you can come visit me. It is not like I am moving continents away. You'll see me again in no time." Mia said to her mom. Mia looked at her brother and she could see that he was trying hard to hide his emotions. "You look after our dramatic mother bro." Mia told him. "I will do my best, but I think she is going to drive me crazy when she does not have you here to focus all her time on." Jay stated. Mia then said her goodbye to everyone before the king came down and asked, "Are you ready? "

"Yes, your majesty." Mia quickly responded.

A royal guard opened the door of the Limousine for Mia and she climb in. Next minute Lily climbed in and sat opposite her. "Hi, your Majesty" Mia said nervously but Lily quickly replied. "Call me Lily". When the vehicle started moving Mia was confused as to what was going on. When Lily saw the confused look on Mia's face she quickly explained. "My father has to still go and visit the other packs even though he has already made up his mind. He still needs to go see them since they are awaiting his arrival. I asked if I could accompany you back to the palace and help make you feel at home."

"That's genuinely nice of you Lily. Thank you." Mia said. Lily smiled brightly. "I think we going to be best of friends, the palace gets lonely and all the shewolves are only interested in my brother." Lily confessed. Mia gave a genuine smile "Well now you have me and guess what? I have no interest in men. I'm waiting for my mate." The shock look on her face was priceless. "I thought all werewolves still date before they find their mate even though I have never. However, that is not from a choice. Only because I have never been allowed out the palace unless I'm with father." Lily spoke.

Mia felt bad for Lily. The choice of where or not she wanted to leave the palace was not her decision. She was sure that being a Princess had its responsibilities and threats. Even though Mia felt that dating was not something she wanted to do. She still wanted to have the choice, but Lily did not have that. "That is not right that your freedom was taken away from you. Would you have wanted to date?" Mia said while raising her eyebrows at Lily and Lily immediately blushed. ".... Umm... Maybe." Lily admitted. "I've not even sure I'll be able to speak around a man. The guards do not even talk to me. They only answer my direct orders."

The girls continued talking and they were getting along well but they seemed to have lost all track of time because as soon as the vehicle stopped, they looked outside and they were in front of the palace.