Chapter Thirty Eight

Zac

Seems he had to listen to his father and look after his mate. He was sure that she was meant to look after him but for the past few days he had been asking her what she needed and bringing her food and chocolates. She was after all carrying his babies. He found it strange that she only had a very large tummy and larger breasts but her body remained the same. The mating pull was working over time and he was sure that he was going to become the crazy king one day.

Zac was still angry that he could not stop thinking sexual thoughts about his mate and that there was nothing he could do about it. He was struggling terribly every day and was not sure how he would last a few months. He needed to complete the mating ceremony and he blamed his wolf for all this.

That morning Zac got showered and dressed and headed to the kitchen. He needed the walk to clear his mind. On the way to the kitchen he saw Zelda in the passage. She look at him with hungry eyes. He was use to the look from her but he had gone without sex for 2 weeks already and he was ready to burst. Zac took in what she was wearing. She was wearing a sinful, goddess forsaking mini dress that showed off her long legs and the dresses hem stopped just before her private area. It barely covered her and he couldn't help but growl at the sight. As soon as the growl left his chest he could smell her arousal. "Good morning my prince. A little birdie told me that your mate is making you suffer. Is there anything I can help you with this wonderful morning?" Zelda said in a seductive tone to Zac while rubbing her body up again him. The friction from rubbing up and down on his erection was all it took for him to snap.

Zac suddenly grabbed Zelda's wrist and pulled her into a near by storage room which was very small. As soon as the door closed, she started kissing his neck but he had no patience and reach between her legs. He quickly pulled up her dress and ripped her panties completely off her. Zac then pushed two of his fingers into her to test if she was wet enough. Once he felt her dripping wet juices he was satisfied to continue. In no time he unzipped his pants and freed his large throbbing cock from his briefs.

Zac felt like a mad man that was fully driven by sexual lust. However he did not want this women before him, so before he picked her up he closed his eyes in the dark room. He imagined his perfect little mate. Then he proceed to lift Zelda into his arms with ease and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. He then lowered her down, allowing his erection to penetrate her warm wet pussy. They both moaned at the friction but he did not give her time to adjust to his overly large penis stretching her walls. Her started bouncing her on his cock and moving his hips as he pounded into her at the same time. There was no slow start as he wanted to reach the finish line. He needed his release. The sound of his pounding into her made a wet thrashing with every impact and he started bouncing her faster before he blew his load into her warm channels. There was no loving afterwards. He immediately pulled out of her and zipped himself up. Then he opened the door and headed back to his room.

Zac felt completely relieved from the weeks of build up.

As soon as he arrived back at his room he quickly went to show and wash any traces of Zelda off him.

****** Any ladies here feeling a lot of hate towards Zac right now?