Chapter Seventeen

Mia

Mia was sleeping peaceful. Dreaming of that undeniable sexy God that she has gotten so use to already as he already visited her nightly. Her dream always felt as if he was real and just his touch sent electricity waves of pleasure shooting through her body.

Mia was awoke by someone moving their hand from her foot and slowly moving it up her leg. There was the electrical spark of pleasure she felt with the simple movement which reminder her of the man from her dreams. She smelt the air and immediately knew it was Chad.

"Baby I want you." Mia said in her most seductive voice with a lot of need behind her words as she was feeling the affects of the electrical pleasure.

Chad's only response was a loud growl that vibrated every part of her body. Mia could feel how wet she became just by the growl. She heard items of clothes drop to the floor and her heart beat accelerated. She just couldnt wait for him.

Chad's naked body climbed on top of her and she felt his body, as her hands traced very dip and every curve of his muscles. For a moment Mia thought that his muscles felt bigger but that just made her hotter. His scent was also stronger than normal which drove her insane with lust. He grabbed her side waist firmly and moved up to her breasts. She had a feeling that he was not in the gentle mood he was previously.

Chad made quick work of ripping her outfit off her. His large hand grabbed her breast and squeezed it before firmly kneeding it. He let out another growl. "Yes yes yes baby, more." Mia begged.

He used his knees and spread her legs wide. Chad then lined himself up at her entrance with his overly large penis in his hand. He first rubbed his tip up and down her folds, lubricating his head until it was nice and slick. Then he pushed himself all the way in, stretching her walls out like never before. "Oh my Goddess. It's too big!"
Mia quickly moaned out and he immediately stopped. Hearing her say that was like music to his ears and he needed to stop before he blew his load to soon. He was truly struggling not to come with her tight pussy wrapped around him while he was balls deep inside of her.

After a while he couldn't take the waiting anymore. He needed to take her. He started moving with deep thrusts, in and out of her. She was moaning loudly while clawing his back to hold onto him. The clawing only made him increase his speed and growl as he pounded hard into her. She thought he might break her at the strength he was using every time he entered her. However even with all the hard pounding her climax started to build. Deeper and deeper he went as he held nothing back. It wasn't long and she came undone, moaning loudly. However he did not stop. He lift her one leg against his chest and started rocking back and forth. Then he kept himself deep inside of her and started using short quick thrusts. Mia could not believe that it felt so amazing. Her moans were proof that she wanted more. He increased his speed again still using the short thrusts and the most intense orgasm hit her. Her muscles clamped down on his penis and it vibrated with pleasure. He burst his white hot seed inside of her womb. They cried out together. "CHAD" she called out on the last bit of her climax.

The loudest and most angry roar she ever hear sounded through the room.

"What the FUCK did you just say?" he growled.

******* Thank you for reading my book and don't forget to like and comment.