Chapter Five

Mia

The palace was nothing like Mia imaged it. It was so much larger and grander than she could have ever prepared herself for. It was all designed in the Victoria Style with light sand stone everywhere. Mia truly thought that it was the most beautiful place she ever saw. The gardens were bright green with emaculate designs and bright colors everywhere. Lily saw that Mia was stunned and she quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into the palace.

If the outside of the palace was something to look at then nothing could prepare Mia for the inside. She felt like she was in some sort of fairytale with the most beautiful gold finishes on everything. There was Large expensive paintings and status everywhere. The ceilings were as tall as a double story house. As she looked around she noticed that there was royal guards placed by every entrance which felt unnerving.

"Hello John" Lily cheerfully greeted the old man that came to the front room. "This is Mia, our new royal advisor." Lily continued. Mia smiled warmly at the old man and said "It's very nice to meet you Sir." "No, call me John and the pleasure is mine." John replied. "Come Mia, let me show you your new room so you can get settled in." Lily said.

Mia followed Lily through many passage ways until they reached a elevator. The big grand doors opened and pinged and they climbed in. Lily then pressed floor number 9 and up they went. As the door opened and they stepped out Mia was over welled by the amount of passages they went through. She immediately though that this place was a maze that she will never figure her way out of. They final stopped in front of two double doors and Lily opened it. "This is all yours and let me know if you need anything." Lily said. "Thank you Lily. I really appreciate your friendship and all your help." Mia said. "Anytime" was Lily's last words before she dissappeared.

Mia stepped into her new room and was taken back by its size and beauty. Her new room was bigger than a two bedroom apartment. The room was decorated in suttle lavender and white with green plants here and there. Her bed was larger than a king size which currently looked very inviting. After the long trip and all the emotions today Mia was drained and just needed to rest before exploring her new life. As soon as Mia climbed onto the bed she was lights out and off to dream land.

While in dream land a wonderful yet weird dream came to her. She was laying on a bed with red silk sheets and there was a man next to her. She looked at him and could not believe how gorgeous this man was. He could only be seen as a God with his dark spiky hair and lust filled green eye's. His body was build like a mountain. He had rock hard abs and he was completely naked next to her. Mia was confused by this as she had never dreamt of any man before but now her mind could suddenly make up this amazing man next to her. He did not speak at all but moved his hands over her naked body. He was feeling every curve her body held.

This insanely hot man moved his hand slowly to start gently kneeding her left firm breast and with his other hand he moved it down over her folds. Mia couldn't withhold the moan that escaped her lips. She quickly panicked this could be considered as unpure even if it is just a dream and tried to pull away but then suddenly the man's lips was on hers and she lost all thought. This man's kiss set all her senses on fire. It was mind blowing and held her in a place where she never wanted to leave. He deepened the kiss as his tounge fought hers for dominance. He continued his passionate kiss while using his fingers between her folding. Rubbing circles around her little numb as she felt the pressure build in side of her. She had never felt anything like it before but it was still building higher and higher as he increase the speed for his skillful fingers. Then suddenly it felt like a explosion of pleasure, tingling everywhere and she was floating away on the sensation.

*** Since this is my first book, I would love to welcome any feed back. Please don't forget to like any of the chapter as you support goes a long way. ***