Chapter Eight

Zac

After Bolt left that horrible scene, he gave Zac back the control. He went to his room and tried his best to think. It was already 3am and he saw no sign of sleep. He refused to think of settling down with one shewolf. He was the crowned prince of all Alpha's and there was no way he was going to submit to a small little shewolf, no matter who she was.

Zac needed to prove a point to himself and his wolf. He quickly mindlinked Amber the feisty red haired shewolf. "Come to my chambers" he demanded. He would take his mind off what had just happened since he needed to relax.

Shortly after the mindlink Amber knocked on his door and he yelled "Just come fucking in already!" As soon as she entered the room, he demanded her to bend over on all fours on the bed. She quickly got undressed and followed his orders. Zac climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind the shewolf and then he put the condom on. He made quick work at pounding into her as hard as he could. He did not give her chance to get accustomed to his very large size. Zac even pulled her hair back as he heard the hard slapping of skin on skin as he pounded into her. There was no way of telling but he was just not enjoying being balls deep in this little red haired shewolf as he normally was. She was moaning with pleasure. "Yes my Prince, take me hard" she yelled out and her moans were starting to annoy him. He immediately pulled out of her and ordered her to go away. "Get out my my chambers!" he yelled but she replied "But... My prince... I didn't even get to finish you off... You aren't yet satisfied and I want to help you... Please let me show you my loyalty."

This just annoyed Zac more as she did not just listen to his direct order. "Are you ignoring a direct order from a royal?" his voice boomed with an Alpha command. The fear in Amber's eyes could fully be seen. "I'm... Sorry... Your Majesty" Amber sobbed and quickly left the room.

Zac had to think of something else to distract him since the sex with Amber did little to calm him down. He immediately mindlinked his future Beta. "Chad, wake up and report to the Gym immediately!"

A few seconds later Zac heard a reply though the mindlink, which sounded groggy like he had just woken up. "Keep your pants on... It's 3am in the fricking morning. What is this all about and you better have a good reason, otherwise I'm going to whip your ass!" Chad replied. Only Zac's Beta was allowed to talk to him with such disrespect and live thereafter. Chad and Zac had been best friends since they were toddlers and nobody knew Zac better than his future Beta. They were like brothers already. "Just get to the gym and stop moaning like a shewolf. I've moved our daily wrestling schedule up so it starts right now." Zac replied to his Beta brother.

20 minutes later Chad finally showed up. Zac wasn't in the mood to talk yet and just wanted to get into it." What's up with the urgent call brother?" Chad asked. It was unusual for Zac to wake Chad up in the early mornings, which meant one thing. Something seriously was bothering Zac but what?

It did not look like Chad was going to find out anytime soon because as he looked at Zac, Zac took off his shirt and he knew what would come next. Chad quickly took of his shirt and charged at the future Alpha as they did many times before but it was clear that this wrestle session was for Zac to blow off some steam. If any one was watching they would of been scared at the sight of two strong wolves colliding with a mighty thunder clash. Sweat and muscles everywhere and Chad was the closest to a worthy opponent Zac would get. After tagging each other countless of times they gave up as they were both physically tired. Zac said "Thanks my brother." and then disappeared.

Chad was going to go to his chambers but quickly realized that it was 8am already and he had worked up an appetite. He made his way to the kitchen where there was 20 chefs busy preparing meals. He saw his favorite older Chef Lee." Lee could you please make me two cheese burgers? I'm starving." he asked. "Shouldn't you go shower first? You smell like the prince." Lee commented. Chad couldn't have careless as his stomach was aching for food. "Nope, food first." Chad said and he sat at the kitchen table waiting for his food to be prepared like a naughty stubborn child. Lee was use to the ways of both Chad and Zac as she fed them since they were children. Lee then started cooking for Chad.