Chapter Forty Four

Mia

Mia was sleeping peacefully when the burning tingle on her mark woke her up. She started to get annoyed with this mark on her neck but there wasn't much she could do about it. However then she thought of something. The doctor did not say they were not allowed a bit of foreplay and just thinking of Zac's lips on her down there was giving her pleasure shivers. She made her away out of bed and took off all her clothes. She put on a gown and then went to the door. She suddenly stopped before opening the door as she heard a female voice crying out in pleasure which was coming from the other side of the door. Her heart suddenly started racing. She quietly put her hand on the door handle again with she was full of fear. She then slowly with trembling hands opened the door slightly. However nothing could prepare her for the sight in front of her. She stared in horror as she watch Zac pounding into Zelda from behind. Zac's eyes were closed and Zelda was moaning out in pleasure. Then Zelda spotted Mia and gave her an evil smile as her body was bouncing from Zac's thrusts. Mia shook her head. This must be a nightmare she thought, this can not be real. She closed her eyes and willed herself to wake up from this horrible scene that was playing out but when she opened her eyes she saw Zac give a final hard thrust before roaring out his release. That image broke Mia and she quickly closed the door. She could not take it anymore. As she fell to the ground in heartbreak she could still hear the pleasure cries continued again on the other side of the door. Her true mate was sleeping with another shewolf while here she was carrying his pups. She was nothing more than an incubator to him. He did not love her. Zac had gotten what he wanted from her and now all she was, was a used up shewolf she thought. The more the moans continued the more it felt like someone was stabbing her heart. Mia could not take it anymore.

Before she did anything she sat on her bed and thought of her pups. They were the most important individuals in this cruel world and she would do anything to protect them. It wasn't often that a wolf leaves his true mate for another but when that does happen they normally kill off their offspring to start an new bloodline with the new shewolf they chose. Mia would not let that happen to her pups. She needed to think clearly right now. She would have to put hear broken heart to one side and focus on protecting her pups. After a lot of thought Mia came to the conclusion that she would have to leave the palace and make sure that Zac could never find her or her pups. Now that she thought about it she did not feel bad for Zac as she did not believe that he would of been able to raise her pups the right way. Mia needed a new start and she will get the opportunity to make sure her pups are raised correctly and become good adult wolves one day.

Now she had to decide how she will get out and where she will go. She still had a lot of money saved up from when she lived back at home. She went to her secret hidden compartment in her bag and counted her money. She had enough to live on for just over four months. Since Mia could not shift during pregnancy and she could not see herself getting far on foot she decided she will need to take one of the vehicles. She knew her pups were safe as long as she was still pregnant as Zac's wolf would never allow him to harm her. However she needed to get away quickly. It was now 23:00 and she would need her energy so she decided to set her alarm for 05:00am so she could slip out early and also get some rest. She decided to only take a few personal belongings and if a guard stops her she would say she is going for an early morning shopping for baby items. Mia felt bad that she could not say goodbye to some of her friends in the palace but the less anyone knew anything the better chance she would have to keep her pups safe. She had her plan ready so she calmed herself down enough to get to sleep before her big day.