Chapter Twenty One

Mia

That morning Mia woke up feeling refreshed. She had a good night's rest but as soon as she sat up in bed all the memories from the night before came back to her. She immediately cringe, thinking of what had happened last night. Mia was truly ashamed of herself that she enjoyed the sex.

However there was nothing she could do to change it. Now she had to figure out how she was going to tell Chad. Mia thought about it and then decided she was not ready to speak to him about it. Suddenly while still in thought her stomach growled and she knew it was a sign to go and get ready for breakfast.

Mia quickly jumped in the shower and finished up in bathroom. She quickly put on a white sundress with pink flowers and left her hair loose. Before leaving her room, she messaged Zoey to say Hi and to let her know how much she was missing her. Even though she knew it was too early for Zoey to be up. She then messaged Lily to ask her to meet with her for breakfast.

On the way to the kitchen was stopped by a loud voice booming. "Good morning my beautiful advisor!" Mia immediately spun around to see the king behind her. Mia immediately bowed lowly without a second thought. "Morning your Majesty." Mia greeted him. "Raise my child. You will only need to bow in my presence when we have officially meetings and gatherings. How has you stay been at the palace?" the king asked. Mia was surprised to see the king back so early but was also relieved as she wanted to start working before anyone notices her growing stomach."The palace is.... Magnificent, your Majesty. Everyone has been very welcoming." Mia replied nervously. She was quite intimated by the power that radiated from the king.

"I returned early from my trip to officially welcome you into the royal pack. Lily has not stopped moaning about not being able to mindlink you." the king announced. "I apologise that I have been such a bother, you shouldn't have shortened your trip for me." Mia stated keeping her eyes to the ground.

"Nonsense my child, it is not a bother at all. I also got news last night that my son has finally found his mate and I would never miss the chance to meet the future queen." the king explained. "I will be introducing you to the pack tomorrow since we will be hosting a ball to announce my son's mate. I have invited your friends and family for the ball." he added.

Mia was completely shock. She was excite to see the future queen but she did not want to face everyone "Your majesty, this will be your son and his mates moment.... and I would prefer my new position to rather be handled in private. I don't do well with large crowds of people." Mia confessed.

"It is tradition to be introduced to the pack and I will not have it any other way. I know you are shy but you must understand that you will always have my support and Lily is excited about the news as well. You haven't seen how she could get when a ball gets hosted at the palace. So good luck my child. Right now I have to go and see my son to hear all the news about his mate" The king informed her and left down one of the passages.

Mia was blind sided after the king left. There is no way she would be able to stand up in front of the entire royal pack. She quickly made her way to the kitchen and found that Lily was not there yet.

Mia was deep in thought when Lily entered the kitchen. "Sorry I'm late." Lily said and Mia jumped at the unexpect voice so close to her. Lily laughed and then continued "I overslept because my stupid brother couldn't wait with a family mindlink at 23:00. Atleast the news was worth it. He finally found his mate. I'm so happy that fool has found someone but I truly feel sorry for her"

Mia got up and hugged Lily. Lily was very happy about the news and Mia was happy for her. "That's great news. The kingdom needs their queen."Mia advised.

"And I need nephews and nieces by the dosen." Lily added and both girls burst out laughing.

They both finished their breakfast and Mia decided she wanted to open up to Lily about everything that happened last night even though she knew that Lily would be upset with her because of her close relationship with Chad, she still needed to come clean with Lily.

Nervously Mia started. "Lily, I have something I need to confess. I know you going to be upset with me but I need you to keep an open mind and listen to the end. I am truly sorry that I messed up." Mia started apologizing already. Lily stopped and look at Mia. "Come on Mia, it can't be that bad." Lily said.

Then Mia told her how she dressed up for Chad last night in her little red outfit and she went to go and surprise him last night while following his scent to his room. She then told her how she waited with the lights off on his bed and passed out. She continued to tell her that while the lights were off she was awoken by the most incredible sex ever and when she called out Chad's name all went south. Mia then told her about the unknown man and the fight they had afterwards.

Lily looked absolutely shocked but she did not seem upset which Mia found strange. "Wow that is insane Mia. Are you okay?" Lily quickly asked.

"I think so. I still can't believe it really happened. Do you know a guy named Zac?" Mia asked

Lily suddenly froze and just took in all the information. "Lily, what's wrong?" Mia quickly asked noticing the expression on Lily's face.

After a long silence Lily finally spoke up. "You my brothers mate!"

Mia took in Lily's words but it was not making any sense to her. "No I'm Chad's mate remember." Mia explained to her slowly.

"No, Chad and my brother are always together. It is possible that Zac's scent transfered onto Chad.... What colour was the wolf that night?" Lily quickly asked.

"Completely black, why?" Mia asked. She was very confused now.

Lily suddenly pieced together all the puzzle pieces. "Chad's wolf is beige and brown.... Zac's wolf is pitch black." Lily filled her in. "Oh my Goddess, that would mean...."Mia finally caught up with what Lily was getting at. "Yes, you are carrying my brothers pup and the future heir."Lily finished the sentence for Mia as Mia sat there blinking like someone has just kicked her in the gut.

Lily quickly wrapped her arms around Mia and held her in a tight embrace."If it had to be anyone, then I'm glad it is you. You will finally get to be my sister and I get welcome you to the family." Lily said.

"No this is not happening..... What have I gotten myself into?... Can't my life just be normal?" Mia asked.

"Don't worry Mia, I'm here for you and I'm going to be with you every step of the way." Lily said trying to reassure Mia.

"Didn't you say that your brother loves being with many women?" Mia asked.

Suddenly Lily pulled her lips tight and her face showed the expression of awkwardness.