Chapter Eleven

Chad

Since yesterday mornings run in with that amazing creature, Mia. Chad could not stop thinking of her. This morning was no different than yesterday morning except that Zac woke him up a little later, 6am to be precise. This morning Zac smelt like another one of his tramps and Chad just couldn't get over the fact that Zac was so easily willing to switch women. Night after night Zac mated with different women but yet again he looked angry this morning. If he was so upset about mating with everything that walked then why didn't he just stopped. However he was in not position to talk at this moment, as he seriously wanted Mia that it ached just thinking about her. Chad was hungryly lusting over that blushing shewolf. He also decided to use this wrestling practice to burn off some sexual tension that has been building up since yesterday morning.

The two wolves carrying on wrestling without talking for two hour and then when they were both out of breath and just laying on the gym mat Chad decided to final ask Zac. "Do you have anything you want to get off your chest man?"

Zac kept quiet for quite a few and then spoke. "Girl problems my brother." shaking his hair. Chad couldn't help but laugh. "Why is there to much of them?" Chad asked with amusement. "You have no idea man. Shewolve are just problems and cause headaches." Zac stated. "While we can't live with them but we can't live without them." Chad said and then added as a joke "I'm not sure about you but I still want my heir otherwise who will become the next royal beta after me?" Chad said. However Chad did not know it but the last bit struck home with Zac and make him think even more. Did he really want to have a child with his rightful mate and have a strong heir just like the moon goddess intended.

" Thanks for the chat bro." Zac said and then Zac went to hit the showers so he could think more over what Chad had just said.

Chad went to the kitchen to feed the monster he called his stomach and found a beautiful brunette shewolf sitting eating her breakfast. How was it possible for this shewolf to make him hard by just eating. She wasn't even wearing make-up, however this women was far to beautiful to even need make-up. "Good morning Gorgeous." Chad greeted the unknownly beauty.

Mia immediately jumped out of seat as she was trapped in her own thoughts and she did not realize that someone had entered the kitchen. Once Mia regained her composure, she smiled at Chad and said "Didn't your mom ever teach you to never sneak up on a shewolf while she is eating and is in thought?"

"While if you tell me that all that thought was about me then I'll gladly go back and knock on the kitchen door." Chad replied with his sexy smirk and he grabbed a bowl of cereal and started munching down. (Excuse the wolf pun)

"Shouldn't you be flirting with someone else? I am not very outgoing and loud." Mia said as she tried to test him. Mia had come a lot out of her shell since she was chosen as the royal advisor but she still had a long way to go.

"The shewolf that I want is right in front of me. Why would I need to go elsewhere?" Chad replied with a as a matter of fact tone. Mia tried to hide the red that crept up on her cheeks yet again.

"Can I show you around the palace?" Chad politely asked and tried to change the topic for her benefit.

"That would be lovely. I keep getting lost." Mia admitted.

After breakfast Chad showed her around the palace and they talked about anything and everything. She found out that it was easy to open up to Chad once she got to know him and once she put the drooling over him to one side. Chad was the type of wolf that every shewolf would dream of having as a life time mate.

They talked the day away and soon it became dark. Chad walked her back to her room and was the perfect gentlemen. "Goodnight beautiful" Chad greeted Mia before turning to walk away. Mia then did something unexpected. "Stop." she called out and walked up to him. The next minute her lips touch his and he was stunned but he opened his mouth allowing her more access. Mia could not believe it but he was an amazing kisser and this was her first kiss. She was truly happy to have finally found her mate. His hands started roaming her body as he felt every curve of her hour glass shaped body. The heat was building up within her, with just him feeling up her body. Then he suddenly stopped and said "Sorry I have to go." and he disappeared, leaving her alone in the hallway. She had no idea what happened but for it felt amazing. They had a wonderful day and they were mates after all and it's not like she wasn't possibly carrying his pup already. Why didn't he want her? Mia was beyond confused as to what just happened.

Mia decided to go to sleep before she drove herself crazy with all the questions she had.