Chapter Twenty Eight

Zoey

Zoey had just left the two love birds before walking through the doors leading to the ball room. With Lily by her side she felt like a movie star as she gracefully accended down the stars. Her long blonde hair was done up in a very intricate design with small braids linking up between her curls.

As Lily and Zoey were walking, Zoey noticed a lot of eyes on them. Ummm this is going to be on fun party she thought to herself as she look at the plentiful gorgeous male wolves that attended. "Oh Lily, you going to need to introduce me to all these yummy delights." Zoey said. Lily laughed at Zoey's bluntness. "They not just snacks Zoey. These are well respected wolves from all over the country." Lily explained to Zoey. "Well I intend on showing them some special respect." Zoey countered. Lily just shook her head at Zoey. Zoey's wolf Jasmine was on the hunt tonight as it had been far too long since they last had amazing bedroom activities and Zoey was in agreement with her wolf. Zoey was proud of her sexuality and was a firm believer that she could embrace it. She was not shy or ashamed of her sexual experiences.

Zoey and Lily joined a group that was boring her to death. She quickly excused herself and went to get another glass of champagne. Once she got her glass of champagne, she slowly sipped it and then had this weird feeling like someone was watching her. She looked around but saw nobody. "Mate!" Jasmine said. Zoey was confused by this one word. But as a breeze blew by she smelt the most delicious scent ever, Mint, tea tree and musky oak. She quickly looked at the direction in which it came from and saw the most drop dead gorgeous man ever. He stood there starting at her with his blonde hair and green eyes. He had a strong jaw bone and a very straight nose. The man across the room did not even blink as he openly checked her out. She felt like he could see through her clothes and immediately blushed. Which was highly unusual for her.

This absolutely gorgeous man started walking slowly towards her and she suddenly got nervous. When he was right in front of her, their eyes met. "You my mate." He stated and she was mesmerized by his voice. Then she regained her composure and replied.

"Well it's nice too met you too." Zoey sarcastically said. He then smiled at Zoey. "I apologize, I'm not normally such a cave man. I think I was just stunned by your beauty." He confessed.

Zoey laughed at his choice of words and then started over. "Hi. I'm Zoey and you are?" She said. The man gave a million dollar smile and replied. "Hi Zoey. Wow the name truly goes lovely with this stunning women. I'm Chad." Chad introduced himself.

"Oh my Goddess. Please tell me you are not the Beta Chad that caused all the trouble with my little Mia?" Zoey immediately said. Chad started to blush. "Ummmm.... Sadly... I am guilty of that." He confessed.

"Then you really lucky that you got yourself a true mate that does not worry about sex before the mating ceremony." Zoey said.

"Did you just say that you considering the mating ceremony with me?" Chad asked with a big smile on his face.

Zoey burst out laughing at his reaction to her words. "Right now I'm only considering the mating part of that sentence." Zoey seductively said. Chad was stunned and swallowed nervously and excitedly. "How's about we take a walk and get to know each other so it's not just about the sexual part." Zoey suggested. Chad's eyes roamed Zoeys body lustfully and nodded in confirmation.

The walk out the ball holding hand and headed for the garden. They found a nice spot and sat on a bench. Zoey told him about her likes, loves and childhood memories and Chad started opening up to her about the same. They were chatting for what felt like hours when Chad asked her something unexpectedly. He looked into her eyes and asked "Can I kiss you?"

Zoey was taken a little back by this. Since does a male ask permission to do anything. She then realized that she got herself a true gentleman and lend forward bringing her lips to his.

As soon as there lip touched there was an electrical current that went through her with a surprisingly amount of pleasure. She moaned into his mouth as her tongue and lips passionately moved against him.

***** Surprise... What do you guys think of Zoey's true mate?